Of course...I'm not actually Greek...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stavros

Reaction score
...I just love Greek names and their ancient mythology!

I am a 25-year-old male from the central United States; Kansas, to be more precise.

I've been perusing the forum as a guest for a few weeks now, and I have to say that I like what I am seeing. I finally decided to take the plunge and create my own profile here.

I can't really say I'm all that lonely most of the time, as I do like being alone for extended periods of time, but most of the socializing I do is at work, and I'd rather not get too comfortable with it as I will be moving to another state soon.

I guess my main purpose for being here is to help other people who feel extremely detached from the rest of the world cope with the situations that arise from such detachment (believe me, I've been in some before).

Anyway, everything else about me is an open book. Just ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Glad to be here!

Ah yes I find Greek mythology fascinating myself as well, in fact history class was one of the few ones in school I managed to stay awake in when I still attended it :p

Welcome to the forum.

My first official experience was when we read "The Illiad" (not in epic poem form, obviously) in seventh grade. After that, I was hooked, even more so after I started branching out of what our schools would teach us. I think the fact that all of the mortals and gods had their own shining moments, as well as their faults, was what really drew me to it and gave the stories a quality that I could relate to in some way, as someone with my own faults and triumphs.

9006 said:
Welcome to the site.

Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back