Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
That's an awesome series! Some are pretty tough though.

Yes they are! (both tough and good). I've picked up Megaman X this time because I think it's easier than the ones in the NES.

I'm playing Dragon Age Origins, and somehow I got Morrigan on my good side, which meant my male Dalish elf flirted, and she flirted and then we shagged at camp.

...Huh, I didn't realize you do the sex scene so early in the game, needless to say I was shocked and found it funny for some reason xD

LOL Yeah Origins is good for that. If you are REALLY lucky you can get Leliana, Zevran and the woman you meet in the bar, Isabela (who teaches you dueling) in a foursome. That apparently is really hard to do because Leliana get jealous easily. She is kind of freaky scary when she gets jealous. She's also the most difficult to get in a relationship with and keep. If you screw up with her there is no going back, unlike some of the others you can still romance them. She's...well...not as easy as the rest, lol. Unlike Zevran who is so easy, and swings both ways.

Got more into Transformers Fall of Cybertron, it is becoming more fun of a game. What really sucks though is that Co-operative is strictly online only. Would have been nice if it was in campaign mode too. There are times when it would be fun to have a split screen when characters are in different areas. You have to help your partner out and they in turn activate switches or what not for you. So the concept for co-op is there. Having Transformers like Metroplex (though limited playability) and the Combaticons is a lot of fun and ads a new dimension to the game when you are running around as Bruticus smashing tiny Autobots.

Lost Drifter said:
Man I've been trying to get Morrigan in the sack for ages but it seems she dislikes whatever choice I make :rolleyes:

You have to side with her and do some of the more questionable things she asks of you. That goes a long way in gaining her favour. Completing some of her quests early on helps a lot. There are also some gifts you can give her that help too.

Actually I still haven’t forgiven you for getting me hooked on the Dragon Age series, its not like I have enough free time as it is but now that 3 is more so on the way I think a massive replay will be in order.

Sci-Fi said:
Lost Drifter said:
Man I've been trying to get Morrigan in the sack for ages but it seems she dislikes whatever choice I make :rolleyes:

You have to side with her and do some of the more questionable things she asks of you. That goes a long way in gaining her favour. Completing some of her quests early on helps a lot. There are also some gifts you can give her that help too.

I pretty just gave her gifts (shiny things) and then talk to her for a bit and agreed with her on some points. Then she made a weird 'it's cold and if you're in my tent with me how can we warm up' talk.

Well, finished Transformers Fall of Cybertron. The ending is very dramatic and so obviously sets up for a sequel that it is annoying. It is better than the first War for Cybertron, except once again the games main focus is online playing. Non online players like me will find the game, like its predecessor, short in storyline game play.

My major issue with the game, REPLAY. You can not pick which Transformer you want to use for that level, you have to play the preset character. Finding the audio tapes and blueprints adds little value to replay the game, unlike other games like Batman Arkham City. With BAC finding all the Spirit of Arkham messages would unlock the final one and reveal who this Spirit really is. In FoC it's just a bunch of ramblings from different Transformers that seem to add little intrigue to the game. I have no idea what the blueprints do seeing as the only galleries are for the cut scene movies and audio tapes. They are probably for the online aspect of the game, haven't looked that up yet.

Playing Grimlock is fun, but that is all you get to play out of the Dinobots, which are in the game as well, they help you throughout the Grimlock missions. I would have loved to play some of the other ones. The Insecticons are in the game as well but you don't get to play them at all. You only get to play half the characters that are in the game.

My verdict, DON'T be and idiot like me and run out to buy this game unless you are into online play. IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE! Almost 60 bucks at my local Walmart. Wait until it goes into the cheap bins, then you'll get your moneys worth out of it.

So I got the Ratchet & Clank collection today, for 30 bucks so it's not a bad deal. And now I get to go on a huge nostalgia trip.

I'm still on my Text Based Games on a daily basis~

On Rogue Vampires, I don't seem to be doing as well as others my age, despite playing more then a lot of them. I think it's because I refuse to marry anyone. Marriage would add a third to my mood, thus giving me better gains from training. Oh well.

On Torn, my Faction has been Warred by a Faction with thrice my Factions members. Most of whom are double my Level. I'm now flying too and from other countries to evade attacks. My Faction Leader and Co Leader plan to launch 100 Attacks against them.

On Rise Of Terror, things are quiet. I run my own Gang. Only have 1 Member besides myself at the moment though. I find myself playing this game less and less. It's very uneventful on there most of the time.

On a random note, just the other day I was thinking of buying a PS3. I've wanted one for ages and have the money. But right now, a bigger part of me then the other wants to save, not spend.

Picked up a used copy of "Star Ocean: The Second Story"(PS1) for $7.

borat.jpg

Currently playing RE6. Still on Leon's story but this game is one massive story. At first I thought each storyline would be a short game so it would play out like one standard game. It's a well put together game visually and the acting is pretty good. The AI is leaps and bounds above RE5, it hasn't accidentally died once though sometimes it can get ahead of you. The downside is the HUD interface and the button control interactions. Some of the "puzzles" are annoying to complete and give little room for error.

Zombie shark, scary as hell.

Ak5 said:
SWTOR isn't working for me. It closes out. Still trying to find the issue. :club:

same here. -.-

Sci-Fi said:
I was replaying Tomb Raider Underworld...after play a game like Arkham City the controls and mechanics and glitches in TRU were pissing me off royally. Lara would get stuck in the environment, I'd have to fire her guns and get her to do a back flip to get unstuck. One level I crashed her motorcycle on a lower level, landed hard but it didn't kill me, but the impact knocked the sound out of the game!! Then while climbing a tall rotating tower she kept turning invisible. That made it very hard to navigate, especially when having to climb back down.

Bought Dragon Age II on sale for 15 bucks. I heard it wasn't as good as the first one, so I didn't rush to buy it. I have to admit though, I really like the game. It seems to lack a fluid story or purpose as you go. There's little connection to the first game, it feels more like a whole new game than a sequel. You're basically this character who lives out his days/years helping people. What I have always like about the Dragon Age games is the banter between the people in your party. They chat amongst themselves as you travel, their conversations are very amusing at times.

Dragon Age II, really?
For me: it literally sucks :D

Latest posts

Back