Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought "Batman: Arkham Asylum" used for $10. The gamer in me is embarrassed, but I've never played it before that I can remember. I might have, but I really doubt it, but for that price it was worth the risk of realizing at a later date that I already played it.

I was tidying up my room earlier today. As I opened the sock drawer to add the clean ones from the wash. I noticed a copy of "Gran Turismo" for the ps1 in there! I had no idea I owned it. Bonus for LK.:cool:

im going on several weeks without a working 360... and it ******* sucks. all i want to do is finish my third mass effect character that i still have to play through most of mass effect 2 and all of mass effect 3. i also want to finish deus ex human revolution and fallout new vegas. and i have yet to even start dragon age 2. not to mention that i want to try darkness 2, syndicate, and kingdoms of amalur. im going to get so behind on games by the time i get a new 360.

I reached level 45 on forza 3, so only 5 more prize cars to unlock

But save £1.3 million for an Enzo or tune up my project cars hmmm ;)

LoneKiller said:
Bought "Batman: Arkham Asylum" used for $10. The gamer in me is embarrassed, but I've never played it before that I can remember. I might have, but I really doubt it, but for that price it was worth the risk of realizing at a later date that I already played it.

As epic as that game was you would remember playing it. :p

I played Batman Arkham City on Game Plus mode (hard mode) and wow...was it ever frustrating at times. It was definitely difficult. Except for the final battle with Clayface which I wasn't looking forward to, that ended up being the easiest main story boss fight of the whole game. I did it in one try. So at least now I have the achievement for completing Game Plus mode now. :D And I finally got the Catwoman combo Riddler trophy, which glitched twice. I got it doing the final Catwoman mission, then did it again in the same fight. It gave me the achievement for getting all of Catwoman's trophies, but wasn't checked in game. So I had to find a bunch of thugs and do it again, then it finally checked it off.

Now I just have to get one Batman one that I can not seem to complete. You have to do an aerial attack off a stunned enemy into another, requires 3. It's driving me nuts trying to get that.

Can't wait for the Game of the Year edition to come out tomorrow!! It is going to have all the DLC's including the new one which is also being released for download tomorrow, Harley Quinn's Revenge.

Sci-Fi said:
LoneKiller said:

As epic as that game was you would remember playing it. :p

I played Batman Arkham City on Game Plus mode (hard mode) and wow...was it ever frustrating at times. It was definitely difficult. Except for the final battle with Clayface which I wasn't looking forward to, that ended up being the easiest main story boss fight of the whole game. I did it in one try. So at least now I have the achievement for completing Game Plus mode now. :D And I finally got the Catwoman combo Riddler trophy, which glitched twice. I got it doing the final Catwoman mission, then did it again in the same fight. It gave me the achievement for getting all of Catwoman's trophies, but wasn't checked in game. So I had to find a bunch of thugs and do it again, then it finally checked it off.

Now I just have to get one Batman one that I can not seem to complete. You have to do an aerial attack off a stunned enemy into another, requires 3. It's driving me nuts trying to get that.

Can't wait for the Game of the Year edition to come out tomorrow!! It is going to have all the DLC's including the new one which is also being released for download tomorrow, Harley Quinn's Revenge.
Sounds cool!
Gratz on your achievement! You must have way more patience than me. lol I **** near took a skill saw to "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" one time, I was so pissed.

edgecrusher said:
im going on several weeks without a working 360... and it ******* sucks. all i want to do is finish my third mass effect character that i still have to play through most of mass effect 2 and all of mass effect 3. i also want to finish deus ex human revolution and fallout new vegas. and i have yet to even start dragon age 2. not to mention that i want to try darkness 2, syndicate, and kingdoms of amalur. im going to get so behind on games by the time i get a new 360.

If you're going to play Kingdoms of Amalur, I would recommend not doing any of the side-quests. You'll probably just end up bored of the game and you'll end up incredibly overpowered. Just do the main quest and the faction quests (they're labeled as such I think).

I need to start Deus Ex: Human Revolution as well, I've heard it's just a kickass game.

edgecrusher said:

i have like 4 shepards i want to port from ME1, but i dont feel like playing through the game again atm(id really like to replay ME2 though)trying to get my shepard to lv60 before i finish my hardcore playthrough(im lv59 after noveria and i have like 150k exp until he levels to 60, not sure if i'll make it to 60 by the end of the game though)

for some reason i can;t get into new vegas like i want to, and ive clocked about 125 hours into fallout 3

Steak said:
edgecrusher said:

i have like 4 shepards i want to port from ME1, but i dont feel like playing through the game again atm(id really like to replay ME2 though)trying to get my shepard to lv60 before i finish my hardcore playthrough(im lv59 after noveria and i have like 150k exp until he levels to 60, not sure if i'll make it to 60 by the end of the game though)

for some reason i can;t get into new vegas like i want to, and ive clocked about 125 hours into fallout 3
Hi Steak.:)

In what way is your 360 broken? Just curious.

i'm not sure if you're talking to me or not

but my 360 isn't broken, i wouldnt be too happy if it was :[

Steak said:
i'm not sure if you're talking to me or not

but my 360 isn't broken, i wouldnt be too happy if it was :[
LOL Sorry Steak. My bad.

edgecrusher said:
Hey edgecrusher.:)

How did your 360 break?

I quit playing a game heavily focused on RP, after approx seven years. I'm free! Love the folks I was loyal to. Hope all else will forgive me for not playing hurting games. Never was into those.

I'm sitting here with over 30 PS3 titles, and am spending most of my time playing "Breath Of Fire II" for the SNES. I love the classic rpg's much more than today's.

edgecrusher said:
LoneKiller said:
How did your 360 break?[/color]

it overheats all the time.
Man, that sucks!! Built to fail. It's appalling the way they are put together these days. I understand that there are delicate parts inside, but c'mon. $300 is too much money for that bullshit to occur. You could take a SNES and chuck it off the Empire State Building and it would still play. These days, if you sneeze the wrong way, the console crumbles.

yea, ill get a new one eventually. but right now i have a low paying job and am broke all the time. i have to use my roommates when he isnt home. it sucks.

Got the one Batman combat trophy that was driving me crazy. Found out I was doing it right but wrong. You have to mash the buttons so Batman does what the challenge requests not the actual combat move. Now I have 100% for the combat challenges. WOO HOO! Didn't get the Game of the Year Edition until Sunday at EB Games. They were the only place that actually had it, so thank you EB Games! Didn't get to play it for very long but OMG!!!! Bat-fan-gasm Harley Quinn's Revenge is so much fun. Can't wait to play the rest of the content sans Catwoman because that was the only DLC I had (cause it was free).

Neverwinter Nights II this past month for nostalgia - played it with only three characters instead of four to six characters - leveled up fast because of it.

Bones said:
Neverwinter Nights II this past month for nostalgia - played it with only three characters instead of four to six characters - leveled up fast because of it.
Yep.
I use to purposely kill off the rest of my party for that very reason. Some games, it wasn't possible though. It's a cool and effective method of level grinding.

Latest posts

Back