Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edgecrusher said:
finished bioshock infinite. mind = blown.

I just finished it today.

Ending of Bioshock Infinite = Inception * 50

I actually researched the ending even further online.
http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/28/understanding-bioshock-infinites-ending-ending-explanation/
After reading this I had an even higher love for this game. The level of detail that went into the story is amazing.

Honestly the only other game/franchise that had me as amazed and confused as this is assassins creed.

Ive never played the first bioshock, and now I will have to (seeing as I got it with Infinite for free on steam :D). And of course I will have to replay this one.

ReaderGuy said:
edgecrusher said:
finished bioshock infinite. mind = blown.

I just finished it today.

Ending of Bioshock Infinite = Inception * 50

I actually researched the ending even further online.
http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/28/understanding-bioshock-infinites-ending-ending-explanation/
After reading this I had an even higher love for this game. The level of detail that went into the story is amazing.

Honestly the only other game/franchise that had me as amazed and confused as this is assassins creed.

Ive never played the first bioshock, and now I will have to (seeing as I got it with Infinite for free on steam :D). And of course I will have to replay this one.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

the craziest thing is that the first bioshock is an alternate reality of infinite. the stories are very similar and the one thing that may people didnt notice at the end, is that booker can use the bathysphere in rapture. in the first bioshock you are told that only the guy that runs it, andrew ryan can use it, but the character you play as can as well. because he is a clone or the son of andrew ryan. but booker from infinite can use them too.... so they are basically the same people, but not at the same time. again... mind = blown.

no more spoilers.... i decided to finally play the star wars knights of the old republic games. i became a bioware fan late and i LOVE mass effect and dragon age so i figured id give kotor a shot. so far i really like it even though it looks and feels a bit dated, which was to be expected. im in it more for the story than anything though so that doesnt bother me.

edgecrusher said:
SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!

the craziest thing is that the first bioshock is an alternate reality of infinite. the stories are very similar and the one thing that may people didnt notice at the end, is that booker can use the bathysphere in rapture. in the first bioshock you are told that only the guy that runs it, andrew ryan can use it, but the character you play as can as well. because he is a clone or the son of andrew ryan. but booker from infinite can use them too.... so they are basically the same people, but not at the same time. again... mind = blown.

no more spoilers.... i decided to finally play the star wars knights of the old republic games. i became a bioware fan late and i LOVE mass effect and dragon age so i figured id give kotor a shot. so far i really like it even though it looks and feels a bit dated, which was to be expected. im in it more for the story than anything though so that doesnt bother me.

Wow...Well I just started bioshock like an hour ago.

And I actually have swkotor in my steam library. Its just one of the about 30 games I got from one of the sales, that I havnt played yet. But I do find it hard to get motivated to play older games sometimes. Not sure if ill play it.

I have nearly completed Just Cause 2! Over 90%! Been a great pleasure playing :)

just played the harley quinns revenge DLC for batman arkham city. it was ok.

i wish they would hurry up and release the 1.9 patch for skyrim to consoles. its taking forever to get released. i want to reset my archery, sneak, and lockpicking skills so that i can use them all again. then i will finally play the DLC for that game that i have already downloaded.

ilios said:
Finished portal 2!! AND collected ALL the achievements for singleplayer mode!

i have everything for that game too.... except the hugs achievement. i still need one hug.

so if anyone has a 360, portal 2, and xbox live... give me a hug! i dont have a mic so it will have to be a silent hug, lol.

i have all except xbox live lol!! I can give you a hug when i get money; Ili0s is my gamertag

ilios said:
i have all except xbox live lol!! I can give you a hug when i get money; Ili0s is my gamertag

sounds good. though i cant remember how much time i have left on live so i may not be able to by then, lol. i too have little to no money.

i havent played a game in almost a week, which is odd for me. but everything seems the same. i have several things to finish but i just cant bring myself to play them. assassins creed 3, far cry 3, fallout new vegas, deus ex human revolution, red dead redemption, walkind dead episodes 3,4,and 5, some borderlands 2 DLC... thats quite a bit. instead.... i played skyrim again for a while. but now im kind of bored with that again. i sort of just want to play dragon age or mass effect again, but ive played them a lot so maybe not. i need something new. wish i had money to buy new things like dead island riptide or metro last light. even then, i feel like they will feel similar to the previous games in those series and most other games in general.

I recently reached 100% for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon on PS3. I've been playing The Amazing Spider-Man and went back to Arkham Asylum aswell, gonna platinum both.

finished the walking dead. what a super sad ending. cant wait for season 2. its crazy that a game has seasons, but i like it. its more like an interactive story and i actually really like that.

I'm currently playing Metro: Last Light on PC. It is by far the most atmospheric game I have ever played. There is so much attention to detail. For a game with such dark, depressing environments, it's quite beautiful.

Played the new Devil May Cry reboot, first time ever I've completed all the secret missions in a DMC game. Not a bad game, a different take on Dante's origin, my favorite battle had to be with the succubus and the banter she'd spew.

Now playing the new Tomb Raider.

xaero said:
I'm currently playing Metro: Last Light on PC. It is by far the most atmospheric game I have ever played. There is so much attention to detail. For a game with such dark, depressing environments, it's quite beautiful.

i cant wait to play that. loved 2033.

I've been playing... The Walking Dead. Finally bought it last week as it was on sale over at GMG :) The narrative is proving interesting, but the controls are infuriating.

finally finished assassins creed 3, the ending was kind of... meh. abrupt and no real closure. sound familiar? at least the other time that happened we got more that expanded upon it for free. and DLC that did so even more.

i hope they have something planned for assassins creed when it comes to that, but from what im hearing about assassins creed 4 it doesnt sound like they do.

Currently smashing my way through Fire Emblem on the 3DS. Not quite as good as Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on the GBA, but it's pretty **** close. This is my second playthrough, and I can tell I'm going to be playing it regularly for a very... VERY long time.
Also trying to juggle Persona 4 Golden on the Vita... It's good, really good. But I dunno... Maybe JRPG's just aren't doing what they used to for me anymore? The idea of grinding is putting me off playing the game.

Also playing a bit of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate when I get the chance...

I REALLY need to pick up Metro: Last Light. I was so psyched for it. Will probably pick it up soon and give it a go. If it's HALF as good as 2033 I'll love it. 2033 was easily one of the most underrated games of this decade.

LoneKiller said:
I've been playing the retro hit Bubble Bobble. How exciting is that?:p

dude.... that brings back memories. i played that game so much on NES when i was a kid. i loved that game. i remember the first time me and a friend actually beat every level.

Latest posts

Back