Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Fuse a couple of days ago...
I've had a bit of a stab at it.

It's not bad I guess :/ a little bit... Cookie cutter I guess.
I've played a lot of shooters like it. Yeah, it's got gimmicks like making people explode into black holes and stuff; but that's just how Insomniac like to make their games.

I dunno, I hope my opinion changes on it... I really do love Insomniac studios.

Also, 12 days till The Last of Us. I'm. So. *******. Excited.

I've been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us on PS3 :)

I'm having a lot of fun with the game, more than I thought cause i'm not a massive fan of fighting games but i'm a diehard DC fan, so it swayed me in the end.

replaying mass effect 2. decided to do the DLC after the suicide mission. i always thought conversation with legion ended when you asked him about the N7 armor because i always did as much as possible before the suicide mission so i could save the crew. now i have talked to him more and found out there are 3 more conversations with him that covers the initial thing that started their rebellion and the future that the geth are building for themselves, which is something that is very similar to the synthesis ending. i also came across things that vaguely foreshadow the crucible as well in both ME1 and ME2. good stuff.

edgecrusher said:
replaying mass effect 2. decided to do the DLC after the suicide mission. i always thought conversation with legion ended when you asked him about the N7 armor because i always did as much as possible before the suicide mission so i could save the crew. now i have talked to him more and found out there are 3 more conversations with him that covers the initial thing that started their rebellion and the future that the geth are building for themselves, which is something that is very similar to the synthesis ending. i also came across things that vaguely foreshadow the crucible as well in both ME1 and ME2. good stuff.

Legion is awesome, him and Tali are my two favorite characters. I don't think I heard all of Legion's dialogue in ME2 though, I'll have to do that next time I replay it.

Locke said:
edgecrusher said:

Legion is awesome, him and Tali are my two favorite characters. I don't think I heard all of Legion's dialogue in ME2 though, I'll have to do that next time I replay it.

they are 2 of my favorites too. what happens to legion in ME3 always gets me a little teary eyed lol.

You all are making me feel ancient. LOL! I've been working on Dragon Warrior 3 for the nes for over a month now. Looking to max out as much as I can.:D

LoneKiller said:
You all are making me feel ancient. LOL! I've been working on Dragon Warrior 3 for the nes for over a month now. Looking to max out as much as I can.:D

Nah, don't feel ancient. Some of the best games ever made are from the NES/SNES. I just finished a classic Megaman marathon not too long ago.

I just started Dragon's Dogma. Fun combat and the pawn system is cool, but only having 1 save file is beginning to bug me.

Played Gokujou Parodius for snes for the first time yesterday. Love it's weirdness and sense of humour, but is hard! I suck at shooters, but this game makes me wanna improve in that aspect. I shall give it my all to see more weirdo bosses :p

Gave Marvel Heroes a bit of a try today... It's being hailed as a Diablo clone and I'd believe it.
I wish it was half as good though. It's not BAD... Just not great. Free to Play though, so what can you expect?

Also been playing Remember Me, trying to blast through that and Metro: Last Light before The Last of Us comes out and I inevitably sink all of my time into it.

Remember Me is a bit disappointing, especially since I've been WAITING for the game since last year. The story is great, it's new, it's unique and a little bit scary in terms of what the future holds for us.
The combat though.. Sucks balls. I'll be honest. It's like, a really watered down version of Batman: Arkham series. It's such a shame because there was so much potential... Hopefully things improve :(

i decided to download and try a bunch of demos of games on XBL. so far ive found a few games that i would like to buy if i had the money, lol.

edgecrusher said:
i decided to download and try a bunch of demos of games on XBL. so far ive found a few games that i would like to buy if i had the money, lol.

Lol, I know how you feel. A few games I want are going on sale on PSN tomorrow, and I'm broke.

well... i think its "official" that microsoft is sort of screwing themselves next gen. PS4 is $100 less, does not require and internet connection, and doesnt have a ridiculous used games policy. they are already poking fun at microsoft with commercials.

This game came out a few years ago, ive been playing recently. I dont normally play racing games but this one i remember playing the first one way back when and its really pretty fun. Its sort of arcadey as far as the controls and physics go. Its got a lot of different game modes and tons of maps, theres even one map where its pouring rain super heavy and your car can get struck by lightning. All the races even if they have a track its pretty much open world and you can do insane jumps and flips and things. Like i say i normally dont play racers so for me to get excited about a racing game is saying something.

Insane 2 is the name, heres a youtube vid of it.

Its on gamers gate for ten bucks, definitely worth it if youre looking for a good time killer.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-INSANE2/insane-2

Been playing The Last of Us.

If you own a PS3. Get this game. Seriously.

Naughty Dog can truly do no wrong when it comes to masterpieces.

Locke said:
Think I'll start XCOM: Enemy Unknown tonight.

i really want to try that. ill have to download the demo to see if its something worth buying eventually.

Just thought I'd mention that Torchlight is free on gog.com until June 20th. Its a pretty good little Diablo clone, well worth the download if anyone here likes that type of game.

That and the newest Humble Bundle will keep me busy for a while.

edgecrusher said:
Locke said:
Think I'll start XCOM: Enemy Unknown tonight.

i really want to try that. ill have to download the demo to see if its something worth buying eventually.

Its pretty cool. I suck at it though, and the perma-death is making me want to quit. Nothing like investing hours into a character and having him die. I might have to start over on easy.

Ignis said:
Been playing The Last of Us.

If you own a PS3. Get this game. Seriously.

Naughty Dog can truly do no wrong when it comes to masterpieces.

I saw the trailer! I have been contemplating.... should or should not. It's the kind of game I do like playing. :p

Latest posts

Back