Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outcast said:
Getting into Elder Scrolls Online, anyone else playing?

I'd like too, but I ain't paying like 50 quid then another 15 a month to play it, I went down that road playing eve online for like 5 years, with 3 accounts... lots of pennies put into that haha, but there was no 50 quid or whatever upfront fee

Besides I am not to sure my computer could handle it anyhow :club:

zibafu said:
Outcast said:
Getting into Elder Scrolls Online, anyone else playing?

I'd like too, but I ain't paying like 50 quid then another 15 a month to play it, I went down that road playing eve online for like 5 years, with 3 accounts... lots of pennies put into that haha, but there was no 50 quid or whatever upfront fee

Besides I am not to sure my computer could handle it anyhow :club:

True, I'm lucky enough to have a decent job so paying a little more isn't really an issue with me.

Theirs always the console versions that come out in June too.

Playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It's pretty cool, but also pretty difficult.

Bill Kerman is currently on his way back home after running science experiments on Duna and Ike, but he only has 956m/s of Delta V remaining. Can he make it back to Kerbin successfully or will he be lost in space forever?!

Lost Drifter said:
I've still got it from the PSN...how is the combat? Turn based?

Nope. But when the game tells you things like make sure you are prepared for battle or it's not safe to travel at night... it really means it. The fast travel system also makes things difficult because it is not unlimited. It requires a one time use inventory item and if you don't have any you will be stuck making a LONG trek back to your original destination to finish the quest, and quite possibly at night. It's fun, but a little more challenging than I wanted it to be. And I'm playing on easy. I'm more of the type that is in it for the experience, the atmosphere, the story, etc. As opposed to the challenge. This is why I have not tried Dark Souls yet.

Playing a little pc minecraft just for something to do. Previously only played the console versions.

Decided to take a break from Dragon's Dogma. I can tell it will be good but that I will have to play it in spurts because it will be frustratingly difficult at times. Decided to play Dragon Age 2 again.

Finished Sleeping Dogs a few days ago. Almost done with Portal 2. Meanwhile I'm still spending time on my...7th or 8th playthrough in Fallout New Vegas. I lost track somewhere...

Re-Installed Manhunt and Condemned yesterday. I need the occasional 'grisly' experience.

Playing AruaROSE wich is a MMORPG, and im loving it. it was a bit slow in the beginning but these last days ive been joined in a clan that helps me lvl up and games with me. feels really nice to be a part of a group of friends tbh. And the game is a looong game with a lot of patience required so if anyone is looking for time to kill and nice people online AruaRose is the spot! i just wanted to tip you guys about it ^^

Playing Dragon Age 2 again. Just finished it and now I'm starting a female rogue archer character. I hear it's kind of difficult to play as an archer compared to the first game. Only one way to find out.

Not sure why, but I decided to punish myself by trying Dark Souls. Already super stuck at a ridiculous part. Still though, it's not nearly as frustrating since I knew what I was getting myself into.

I got invited to the ArcheAge closed beta, but it's ending tomorrow and I haven't even downloaded it yet. .___.

Edit: Whoops, I was wrong. ^_^ It ends August 4.

Latest posts

Back