Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the Destiny beta all weekend. If the full game is going to be as big an in depth as they are saying, it's going to be awesome.

Replaying S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. Feels like the 10th playthrough. Always getting back to the roots...I don't have the nerve for anything new.

I've been playing the Beta for Transformers Universe, a new online game. It is so boring and repetitive, the "open world" missions are crap and don't level you very quickly and the PVP is so unbalanced. It's fun for about an hour.

Indie games as usual.

Recently, I've played through: The Stanley Parable, Octodad, A Story About My Uncle and The Novelist.

All the characters in Divinity: Original Sin seem to be insane.

But by god, it is beautiful, organized, and has fantastic dialogue. Even the tombstones I'm inspecting have witty lines on them. Baldur's Gate ++.

So I met this woman while playing Divinity: Original Sin...

She said she had a room ready at the inn and could take me on a wild ride if I let her...

I paid 250 gold for the evening...

And was riveted with a fairy tale about a magical nymph. Well-played, well-played.

I gave in to temptation and bought Borderlands 2 GOTY and the extra headhunter DLCs. You'd think that after buying it 3 times on the Xbox 360 and again on PC, I'd be bored of it by now, but no... it's still dangerously addictive.

'Unturned' is already quite addictive in singleplayer. And it's so simple. Still too afraid to get into multiplayer...it could be fun though.

Rodent said:
'Unturned' is already quite addictive in singleplayer. And it's so simple. Still too afraid to get into multiplayer...it could be fun though.

That's free to play, right? I'm surprised it has a single player campaign. Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

Speaking of free to play, I downloaded Path of Exile. I'm going to try it tomorrow, hopefully it's worth the time.

Locke said:
That's free to play, right? I'm surprised it has a single player campaign. Maybe I'll check it out sometime.

"Campaign" is an overstatement. There are no goals except survival. It's the same game experience as playing Minecraft alone...interesting, but a bit lonesome.

Decided to give Diablo 3 a shot. Not normally my type of thing but the 360 version of the new version with the expansion was only $40 and then I got my discount on top of that. Started playing with a few people from work and I'm liking it more than I thought I would.

Rodent said:
Locke said:

"Campaign" is an overstatement. There are no goals except survival. It's the same game experience as playing Minecraft alone...interesting, but a bit lonesome.

Nothing lonesome about Endermen breaking into my house.

Started playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. It's great, and hilarious. I love the parts where they make fun of video games. The bit about audio logs had me cracking up.

Destiny - PS4

Its a pretty fun and well made game. It was hard for me to get into the story but I think the great gameplay makes up for it. Really fun game to play with friends.

Anyone else playing?

I've been playing Destiny non stop when I'm not at work since it came out. I'm on 360 though. It's fun, I just want to level up enough and hopefully link up with some people to do a raid.

Playing minecraft on the ps4. I had no idea they made a playstation version until now. Its fun, and a nice break from pc. It would be better with a few people though.

edgecrusher said:
I've been playing Destiny non stop when I'm not at work since it came out. I'm on 360 though. It's fun, I just want to level up enough and hopefully link up with some people to do a raid.

^Yeah I just reached 26 and did the vault of glass with 5 other people. Needless to say we didn't get very far...

Replayed Silent Hill: Origins after 3 years...it was almost like a new game since I had forgotten all paths and riddles.

Latest posts

Back