Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That other people in this world appreciate the glory of squirrels.
Taken from my front door, he was sitting atop our gate. This was a few years ago - we had several resident squirrels who would hang out and we'd feed them. I think the ******* neighbours down the block poisoned them as they suddenly disappeared. We miss them, used to get much joy from their antics.

Attachments

• squirrel.jpg
    squirrel.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
As always, I am thankful for the roof over my head, warmth and security, and the ability to do whatever I want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-092741_kindlephoto-257158860.png
    Screenshot_20211012-092741_kindlephoto-257158860.png
    726.7 KB · Views: 4
I got my guitar out from under the bed, cleaned it, tuned it and even played it. I usually get to tune and start feeling too depressed to carry on. Looks like I threw my sheet music and spare strings away but still, I'm really thankful that this happened. I didn't think I could play anymore with multiple sclerosis but I could never play that well so it worked out well and now I have an excuse for being rubbish at it 😆

Shoes.

Walmart, before Covid, had great super cheap sneakers. I really liked them because they used super soft cheap rubber on the bottom that was super grabby. They wore out quickly. But, they were great for climbing. They were also super light weight. I liked them so much that I started to wear them all the time. But, now they no longer sell them. I can't find replacements either. They shoes they do carry are twice as much and not as good. So, now I'm on the hunt for shoes again.

Grateful for this forum to come to and post stupid stuff; yet be accepted-- though i'm often not here... i know i can come here..............options, grateful for.

Thank you all so much; sometimes you are virtually needed greatly!

Latest posts

Back