Online gaming buddies or email pals?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alohdrahon

Reaction score
Looking to find some fellow pc gamers or just an email penpal, who wouldnt mind emailing on a daily/weekly basis.

Im into online gaming, first person shooters and mmorpgs mostly. I used to have a good crew of people i hungout with for a few years but theyve all kind of went their seperate ways so itd be nice to find some people to hangout with online and do some gaming. Or alternatively if youre not into gaming id still like to hear from you as i really enjoy meeting new people, and making new friends. My other interest include, movies, the paranormal, books, poetry, science and gadgets, animals and nature, fishing, probably a bunch of other stuff i cant think of now. I also love learning new things so if youre bored and want somebody to talk to or looking to get in a few gaming sessions drop me a line.

I have a teamspeak server we can use for gaming, if you have a mic and feel up to it also.

Listed below is my contact info, feel free to add me on steam or origin or toss me an email.You can also of course pm me here. Hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to meeting you.

Email: [email protected]

Steam & Origin name: Shinjorai

Latest posts

Back