Outposting Sanal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SadRabbit

Reaction score
My goal for this year....to outpose sanal's record of 100 post :p

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I dont think thats a record:p People may have posted like even 500 a day:p

Qui should have. She used to be the top poster here

No, That is the most posts I have ever seen made on here in one day.

The record gows to you kitty cat sanal

rofl:p ty ty:p

it was 107:p and u know it shows the posts made in last 24 hrs. so its decreasing now:p

This was 101 when i took a screenshot:p

I think this forum s gonna have more posts from everybody now to compete with me:p lol. I just started the posting trend. Atleast wabbit is into it:p

meposts.jpg

god -**** sanal lol... you are still online on I am lonely....after i took a nap of 2 hours....come on....get offline...hee so i can at least reach your target...but its getting hard... I never posted past 20 ...this is my new record.

roflol:p..... i m on 24hrs dude. From past 3 days. I sleepin infront of my pc and its never turned off yeh sure disconnected from net but the longest nap i took in past 3 days was for 4 hours

why zak...any problems you wanna share that is making you lose sleep?

No problems at all man:p Sometimes I m just too nerd that I stay online for pretty long time and this is one of those times:p I dont have anything else ot do:p My usual routines are all ruined:p Gonna sell my car so no more longdrives:p

no. I wl probably move by next mnth. cant take my car with me. freakin road taxes for different states in India. I have to pay road tax if I want to drive car from my state in the state I m moving to. So either I will have to reregister it or buy a new one. I need some money now. So I m selling it and after sometime I can buy a new one.

Haha , I understand how you feel. Over here, road pricing kills too.

Yes having a car is expensive we have to pay for registration here and for me it's every 6 months, I couldn't afford to pay for the last one and my sister paid for me.

I am broke and considered selling my car but need to get to work as some places aren't near bus stops so will keep it after all.

I got a car. I conceded getting rid of it cos it never moves. Just one time a week when I go shopping. Or when someone else's needs a left. I could do my shopping on line. And not giving other ppl leafs is not exactly putting me out lol

But I can afford to keep a car and have had one since I was old enough to drive so getting rid of it just don't seem right. Plus I would loss all me no claims discount on the insurance. Would cost me a bomb if I ever decided I needed a car again.

So finally I broke my own record lol. Well kool

postshaha2.jpg

Latest posts

Back