Over the hill???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ds9r

Reaction score
I'm 42. Am I too old to be a member of this website? Most everyone seems to be super young. I feel so out of place.

There's no age limit on this site. Loneliness is the same, no matter how old you are.

If you find what you read helpful and/or interesting, I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be hanging around here. Loneliness is certaintly not just a teenage problem.

Same here, lol...42. :p Welcome. :)

There are enough of us now, to take over the place!! :D

Actually I've come to find that there are a smaller amount of "young" people on this forum than you'd think. I like to embrace the idea of "you're as young as you want to be feel" :p

Nope, you're not too old. I'm pushing 39 and I feel at home here. It seems a few regular posters are in their teens and 20s but that's no big whup as far as I'm concerned.
Welcome!

Teresa

Another one on that same hill and going over it...(42) It's fine, we can race down the other side and have fun!
Never let the younger folks fool you. There's a lot of compassion, maturity and common sense floating around here. Some of the best is behind some really young numbers too. ;)

ds9r said:
I'm 42. Am I too old to be a member of this website? Most everyone seems to be super young. I feel so out of place.
No! And I can say this with some authority. You are not out of place. Its a great place.
Welcome

ds9r said:

No you aren't too old. The great majority of the younger people here couldn't care less about your age. It is what you are going through that concerns them. Loneliness knows know age limit.

Some of us feel out of place everywhere. It can take some time to really see what is here. Even if you feel out of place do some reading and talk to some people here. As a whole it is a great group of people.

Latest posts

Back