Overcame my fears and asked her out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was a new girl at my sixth form college and soon after meeting her I really started to like her. I talked to her a lot (which is weird as I am usually fairly awkward). I knew what I had to do, I commuted myself Nd asked her out! What I'm trying to say is that it is always worth a shot. Fund an opportune moment: she got off the bus before me pretty much on her own so I hopped off then, walked her home and asked her. Today was a good day

congrats!
if you don't mind me asking, how did you start talking to her in the first place. be as specific (or not) as you like.

Congratulations!

I hope things turn out wonderfully for the two of you! :)

EpicFlyingSnail said:
There was a new girl at my sixth form college and soon after meeting her I really started to like her. I talked to her a lot (which is weird as I am usually fairly awkward). I knew what I had to do, I commuted myself Nd asked her out! What I'm trying to say is that it is always worth a shot. Fund an opportune moment: she got off the bus before me pretty much on her own so I hopped off then, walked her home and asked her. Today was a good day

You've accomplished in 5 minutes what I've been trying to get myself to do for 6 years.

That's very impressive to say the least :)

I hope things go well for you!

RJLJD said:
congrats!
if you don't mind me asking, how did you start talking to her in the first place. be as specific (or not) as you like.
She was in one of my classes and I talked to her about the subject, teacher etc and then we kept talking afterwards, found out we had a lot in common and two days later I was standing outside her house feeling very excited and happy. My best advice would be to strike up a conversation about anything and see where it takes you

TheSolitaryMan said:
EpicFlyingSnail said:

You've accomplished in 5 minutes what I've been trying to get myself to do for 6 years.

That's very impressive to say the least :)

I hope things go well for you!
I was in a similar boat with someone else. If it feels right and natural it is much easier to do. I got close to asking a couple of other girls out bit never quite had the courage. When it's right, it is Not so hard. Good luck!

thanks for the info and advice.
and it sounds like you feel comfortable with her, which is even better. good luck as things progress.

Latest posts

Back