Oversharing Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ojtwtn

Reaction score
Hi, the game here is to overshare.
Try not to respond to others because it may prevent oversharing.
If the text is NSFW, then label it as such and spoiler tag it as such:
asdfasdf

Last edited:
Say no more. I'm walking to a modern art gallery which I may visit if I don't change my mind by the time I'm there.
Currently trying not to have negative thoughts, such as, but not least, wondering if I'll even understand anything about what I may see at the museum and whether this sudden blues will stop.
The toes of my right foot hurt and I'm not sure why. I have a cut on my right hand and I'm not sure how that happened.
Fun. But hey it's sunny and a nice day

I'm dating a guy going through a divorce despite ALL my knowledge and training to NOT do such a thing. Sometimes it exhausts me mentally and spiritually....
IMO, if you are enjoying his company and you've seen the some of the divorce paperwork, to know he is not lying, then it's all good. You just have to watch out for the ones that say they are going through a divorce. But, really aren't. :)

- I'm pooping
- Had an 8 hours meeting with a close friend
He helped me end a text relationship with someone amicably
- Laundry (managed to find a spot)
- Flossed my teeth

Last edited:
you suck ... at how to celebrate the 2,000th post in a memorable way

Last edited:
I've been out of deodorant since yesterday and I'm broke. I'm faking it using perfume, but don't get to close.

I guess this is the closest thing I have to an overshare, but I'm really attracted to chubby women. I always have been, from my teens to today. It's not some kind of body acceptance thing, or trying to take the moral high ground and making a big show of it, or some kind of thing where I think I can't get the traditional "hot girls" so I'm going for someone else instead. Rather, I find that look genuinely attractive.

I'm not attracted to that body type exclusively, and there's a pretty wide range. And at the end of the day the number one factor to me is, "do I find this person interesting, do I care about them emotionally, could I see myself happy living with them day to day". But if we're just talking body type, then yeah, plump women turn me on a great deal. Something about the round features just really gets me going.

Latest posts

Back