Personal Faults

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Poguesy

We all have our faults, do we not?

Name them!

I, of course, am perfecto but please feel free to tell me otherwise :p

I'm either VERY happy,on top of the world..blabla or I'm drowning in my agony,depression and sorrow (which is most of the time),also I can do reckless things without thinking much about them because I'm blinded by what I want,then come to regret them later, I can be very indecisive when it comes to what I want to do,I can be over sensitive and people's words can bring me down easily,I fear people's judgemet,I dwell on my own problems,I'm a bit weird and sometimes awkward around people.I tend to escape the real world and give myself pep-talks and just feel like the whole world is against me.I'm a perfectionist so I either want to do something perfectly or not do it at all which makes life impossible btw*Sigh* I have too many faults about me,working on them LOL :D :D

1) I'm a 5'2" man. That may not be a personal fault, but I do hear about it frequently enough that it seems like it could be.

2) I've been told that I can be too business like sometimes.

Anyway, its all about how you frame it. If I ever needed to evade the police, my height allows me to disappear into a crowd very quickly. And my down to business persona has certainly helped me find success in the financial industry. :cool:

Antihero said:
I am extremely introverted. In western society, that is a big fault.

That. I guess it applies to everyone in here or most of us at least...

Another thing is that I m often too nice to my friends and sometimes some of them take advantage of that. I ve recently realized this is a big problem, I had a few friendships that I felt took advantage of my good will and I had to end them and now I sense something similar is happening with my newer friends so tough I dont like being harsh I ve reach to the conclusion that you have to set certain boundaries with people and not allow them to cross them otherwise they might take advantage.

And Im also kind of elitist, I tend to pre judge almost everyone, specially if they are normal and conventional, I admit I have an unhealty prejudice about that.

To just list one:
I am very stupid. I accept it, but, it is certainly a huge fault to others.

fox said:
To just list one:
I am very stupid. I accept it, but, it is certainly a huge fault to others.

Stupidity is the future :)

Anyways, thanks for the responses.

Poguesy appreciates the insight ;)

Latest posts

Back