Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's personal accounts though, okay than that's just weird.
Yes, this. I see it all the time. Some of them have their name as both people. And then, like my cousin. It's HER account, but her husband uses it too and just announces "hey, it's husband" and then proceeds with his post. Dude, just get your own, it's not that big of a deal.

Lack of sense in movies versus real life. By opposition, too much sense in movies versus real life lol.
For example...ever noticed the amount of times in Supernatural the protagonists cut themselves, or got cuts everywhere yet they srill have unblemished Hollywood looking bodies? The hell are the scars? I got a few. Jerks lol.
Lack of blood in some sword fighting scenes. No, pg isn't an excuse, even John Carter got it right and made it blue instead and that's a Disney movie, so shut it!

The opposition...if I go see a James Bond movie, or a superhero flick, I don't really need the emotional scarring and depressed scenes of how his life is in shambles and things never work out drawing things out. James Bond kills the bad guyz, with a gun with 7 bullets against 40 guys with AKs, save the girl, saves the world and doesn't even have a hair out of place. Just like Hulk should SMASH, not visit a therapist for 20 minutes lol. It's NOT that hard.

"I'm sapiosexual"...🙄
Really? As opposed to...? All the people out there saying how hot they get in front of someone who can't count past four?
But yeah, sure. We don't spend enough time saying things that are pointless to say.

Prickly body hair… like I spend thousands on laser but some of my friends stab me to death with their legs 😅😬

Weirdly dressed, odd-looking people. I keep forgetting how big this city got and how many people there are here. But come on. After the fifth tall, fat bearded man wearing a dress and high heels, I got my fill.

"Ghostlighting", as I just read on the news.
Because why not invent a new word for every single situation known to man. 🙄

Local council. Money hungry bums. So we have three bins (general waste, recycling & organic waste) that our rates pay for and now they’ve decided to not allow glass (bottles & jars) to go into the recycling bin anymore. We now have to take such glass to a local drop off location. They won’t provide a collection service for the unabled folk, nor a container to carry the glass items, and they won’t reduce our rates. I can foresee lots of broken glass at these drop off locations. A few years ago they offered people a $60 a year discount if they opted for a smaller general waste bin. We declined. Now everyone that opted for the smaller ones are fuming because the council have reduced the weekly collection to each fortnight.

My fingers are too fat or lazy or maybe I’m just not paying attention enough but it drives me nuts when I can’t type with my phone, make a mistake, and then pound or the ‘return’ instead of ‘backspace’, then finally figure that out, only to mistype the same word again in the same way.

IMG_0214.jpeg

Packaging. Even with "open here" or "tear here" or whatever package indication is present to help you open the item, it never seems to work properly and my finger seemed to just not work anymore with these fiddly things. I have strong fingers, (I can undo rusty nuts on bolts sometimes!) but I feel like some retarded moron trying to open certain packaging at times. And I've just discovered THIS WIKI ENTRY so I know it's a real thing.

Packaging. Even with "open here" or "tear here" or whatever package indication is present to help you open the item, it never seems to work properly and my finger seemed to just not work anymore with these fiddly things. I have strong fingers, (I can undo rusty nuts on bolts sometimes!) but I feel like some retarded moron trying to open certain packaging at times. And I've just discovered THIS WIKI ENTRY so I know it's a real thing.
😆
Use your teeth like the rest of us 😜
I used to work in a multibar packaging factory and we made the new guys try to open sone of them with their fingers only as an initiation lol

Not constructive, nevermind.

Maybe a better, less complainy way to put it:
we need all types of people to make the world go round, but I wish it was easier for people with different aptitudes and interests to be more valued.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back