Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shopping is definitely dreadful. Except for power tools- that's a religious experience.

What about camping tools? I'm not sure if you like that but you enjoy hiking, right?

Rosebolt said:
What about camping tools? I'm not sure if you like that but you enjoy hiking, right?

Yup- that's fun too. Thinking about new Mukluks and snowshoes. Unreal that it's snowing here at work and I'll be jumping in the lake an hour and change and change away tomorrow. I love BC :D

^ It's snowing there? In September? I should totally migrate to wherever you are and live in the mountains or something.

Arachne said:
Walmart shoppers, oh heck all shopping in general that's right this gal hates shopping..

Online shopping, I love. Etsy, searching the web for interesting little shoppes, bookstores, costuming shops...oh, and electronics! Love shopping online for electronics.

Otherwise, I despise shopping.

Senior Citizen drivers I know I will be that age eventually, but I hope I am not driving if I were to drive like they do round here...;) Oh and whats with them in giant caddy's they cannot see over the steering wheel let alone stay in their lane. Its like having a tank come at you..:club: ^.^

Arachne said:
Senior Citizen drivers I know I will be that age eventually, but I hope I am not driving if I were to drive like they do round here...;) Oh and whats with them in giant caddy's they cannot see over the steering wheel let alone stay in their lane. Its like having a tank come at you..:club: ^.^

Happens the other side of BC too....we also get far too many of those folks from Alberta roaring through here on weekends- flat landers have no idea how to drive in the mountains.

Shopping for truck parts is especially gratifying. I have a diesel hot rod I recently acquired.

How about being given 'the high hat' from people despite your efforts.. Or in a general sense..

I don't expect to be prostrated upon. Everyone else could stand to at least adopt that expectation..

I also really dislike being leered at. It seems to happen daily. coworkers, strangers. It's possible that i'm just being paranoid.

Well, if you can't beat them, join them :p

People having a little reunion in the middle of the store all the while being unaware that they are blocking EVERYTHING. Go talk somewhere out of the **** way :club:

c051fc2da4fa3d3b4bbcf10b153b9acf.jpg

:)

Callie is the necro guard.

I think that is what she meant by "Well, if you can't beat them, join them"

Latest posts

Back