Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alma lost her spoon said:
Epic that one Bogey!

Thanks. Bridlington yesterday. 45 minutes away on train. I was disappointed that the sun didn't go down into the sea though. But then again it's obvious. Sun sets to the west and I am on the east coast. The sunset shots I get are from a nearby river which runs across the country. Some of the skies are beautiful this time of the year. Love red sky shots !

I love the sea so much. I wouldn't want to not live by the coast.

The blues in that one above are fabulous.

I live on the east coast too, I should try to catch some more sunrises-wont be tomorrow as I'm going to the gym in the morning.

Took some piux of Flay on our walk today-will need to have a look & see how they came out.

Alma lost her spoon said:
I love the sea so much. I wouldn't want to not live by the coast.

The blues in that one above are fabulous.

I live on the east coast too, I should try to catch some more sunrises-wont be tomorrow as I'm going to the gym in the morning.

Took some piux of Flay on our walk today-will need to have a look & see how they came out.

I love the sea and coast. I went over 20 years without stepping on a beach and now I am making up for it !

Yes sunrises are wonderful. You need to check the weather forecast to make sure it's going to be sunny though. Hope to see some of your photo's soon !

beautiful loser said:
Good one...I like the greenery. Were you on your Nimbus 2000 when you snapped that one? :)

Went on this cable car to the top of this hill, scared me to death. I am afraid of heights. Worth it though ! :)

Latest posts

Back