Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
I really like the sepia ship a lot....can't help but wonder if it's possible to Photoshop the sepia ship into the sunset...I have absolutely no experience of photoshop but I can see the potential for combining both images...the tonal vales are similar but may need tweaking a bit to make the two images homongenous... 😚 not being a pretentious twat...just homogeneous really fits the bill 😗

sothatwasmylife said:
Triple Bogey said:
I really like the sepia ship a lot....can't help but wonder if it's possible to Photoshop the sepia ship into the sunset...I have absolutely no experience of photoshop but I can see the potential for combining both images...the tonal vales are similar but may need tweaking a bit to make the two images homongenous... 😚 not being a pretentious twat...just homogeneous really fits the bill 😗

what about this photo ?

Magalie said:
Beautiful pictures,Bogey!Lovely sunset!

Triple Bogey said:
sothatwasmylife said:
Triple Bogey said:

what about this photo ? 👌 Gorgeous!

Magalie said:
Beautiful pictures,Bogey!Lovely sunset!

Latest posts

Back