Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alma lost her spoon said:
That last one is a cracker!

Ta ! from early this year ! (Maybe January)
The sun is supposed to be shinning tomorrow and I have a window of time to go to the same place. Looking forward to it !

Unbelievable, the first pic I've seen with someone fishing. Seriously, there were so many times I wanted to comment how wide open the beaches, streams and lakes were...as in, nobody fishing in them. Guess they not as crazy about it as us yanks. Beautiful pic, BTW.

beautiful loser said:
Unbelievable, the first pic I've seen with someone fishing. Seriously, there were so many times I wanted to comment how wide open the beaches, streams and lakes were...as in, nobody fishing in them. Guess they not as crazy about it as us yanks. Beautiful pic, BTW.

fishing is popular over here. I've never done it myself though.
There was 2 guys fishing, not sure they were catching anything though !

That last one makes me feel like I'm on a wee jolly up around the coast Bogey....there are a number of places along from here that have a similar feel to them on a nice sunny day. Thanks for posting that.

Seeing these photos make me think how much dull and boring the place where I live is. The locations are beautiful.

^I hear you,Darius,where I live now it's just boring!

Great pictures,Bogey!

Latest posts

Back