Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you :)

Going to try to take some black and white photos this week.../month, whatever. Just playing around with some but they weren't taken with b/w in mind...

xhFMniV.jpg

painter said:
Thank you :)

Going to try to take some black and white photos this week.../month, whatever. Just playing around with some but they weren't taken with b/w in mind...

xhFMniV.jpg

that's good !

ZynischeWirklichkeit said:
This is one of my pictures that I took:

[IMG=150x100]

**** those turbines, always spoiling the lovely view!

I must say, they looked kind of cool in the evening, but yeah, the view could be much prettier without them. :)

Nah I was just joshing (although I would still prefer without) it still looked good.

I think it's more the effort to get the perfect picture as well as the image itself. I do like to try and take "the right photo" so I can kinda appreciate this.

Thank you :) There is some kind of beauty with and without the wind turbines. ^^

ladyforsaken said:
Wow.. the sun one is mesmerising, painter. Nice one.

I got up at 4.30am a few weeks ago to try and get a similar shot of the sun coming up over the sea. The angle was wrong and it came up over these horrible buildings instead !:)

duff said:
ladyforsaken said:

I got up at 4.30am a few weeks ago to try and get a similar shot of the sun coming up over the sea. The angle was wrong and it came up over these horrible buildings instead !:)

Aww sorry about that, you could try get it again at a different location when you're out or something!

ladyforsaken said:
duff said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aww sorry about that, you could try get it again at a different location when you're out or something!

Well I am planning to go back in a few months hoping the angle of the sun will have changed !

Either that or like you say find somewhere else, maybe in the countryside.

Latest posts

Back