pieflavor

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pieflavor

Reaction score
Hi. Male, married, 43, 3 kids.

I struggle a bit with social anxiety and ADD. I wonder if I have high-functioning Autism (HFA). My son has it, and while I am higher functioning than him, we are a lot alike.

It's nice to be here.

Things I enjoy:

-geocaching
-minecraft
-GO
-web programming
-creating computer games (HTML5)
-writing
-reading
-sci-fi / fantasy

Hi and welcome from a male, married, one kid guy! Some shared interests too.

Welcome pie-baby. Hope you enjoy being here and find everything you are looking for!

jaguarundi said:
Welcome pie-baby. Hope you enjoy being here and find everything you are looking for!

I am not sure you know me well-enough to be calling me "baby". : P

But thank you for the warm wishes. : )

pieflavor said:
jaguarundi said:

Welcome pieflavor, then. Sorry to offend.

jaguarundi said:
pieflavor said:
jaguarundi said:

Welcome pieflavor, then. Sorry to offend.

I was not-offended.

I was just trying to make a joke.

Nicolelt said:
Hey Pieflavor.

Someone told me about geocaching, it looks fun!

It is a lot of fun. I've only been about 70 times. Some folks have found thousands of caches. I will never find that many, I don't think. : /

I like it when others find the caches I have hidden. They leave little comments online like "Neat cache" or "This was clever!" and it makes my day. : )

pieflavor said:
I struggle a bit with social anxiety and ADD. I wonder if I have high-functioning Autism (HFA).
Wasn't paying attention until I read that. I have a kindred spirit with the autistic (and those relevant/on the spectrum). Which is strange, given I don't have any labels or disabilities of my own. In any case, I might talk to you elsewhere.

The Underdog said:
pieflavor said:
I struggle a bit with social anxiety and ADD. I wonder if I have high-functioning Autism (HFA).
Wasn't paying attention until I read that. I have a kindred spirit with the autistic (and those relevant/on the spectrum). Which is strange, given I don't have any labels or disabilities of my own. In any case, I might talk to you elsewhere.

Thank you : )

Tulip23 said:
Hi and welcome to the site :)

Thank you, Tulip! : )

ladyforsaken said:
Hey pieflavor, welcome to the forum.

Thanks, Lady! : )

Latest posts

Back