places to go alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introvert925

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I live in the Boston,MA area and was thinking of going on a road trip alone to clear my thoughts. There's nothing like driving with just you, your music, and the road :) Recently, I've been going up to Freeport,ME just because it's about a 2 hour drive, but it's getting a little boring (there's only so many times you can go to the LL Bean store.)

I was wondering if people had some suggestions on places to go alone preferably in the New England area. I'm open to all ideas including shorter day trip type of places and longer road trip destinations. Has anyone here been on vacation alone?

thanks!

yes sir, i enjoy lone vacations plenty... you should definitely try traveling.

Don't need to spend lots of money, hop on fishing ships as temp deckman and backpack... u can go anywhere pretty much. Or if you have the cash take a plane.

Or do it old school. buy an average telescope, place on roof, buy beer... fun times.

D

oh, and I'm NOT from MA or anywhere near for that matter.

You can go anywhere!!! The further you go the easier it is to be alone as much as you need and when you choose to talk to people they are interested, because you are different. I just spent two months in India, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet. My next trip is driving west from Ohio to visit South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. I plan to camp when I can. The more you do it, the more you find that you can travel alone.

Latest posts

Back