Places to have sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look here maybe you got some idea about usual and unusual places to have sex in this "situation" :)

Im in the same boat as far as not having a place to have sex, if the situation ever arose!

I lost my Virginity in my brothers custom Ford Van that had a bed in it, it was parked in my driveway. My GF was my next door neighbor.... LOL... When the van was a Rockin Nobody came a Knockin... The whole neighborhood knew when I was getting some, they would walk by laughing their asses off... we could hear them !!!

It was like that for 3 YEARS !!!

Get a van man !!

I know this is way late but just had to reply. If you wantto be kosher about it, go on & introduce her to your folks already. If you're not worried about that & she's game, heed the following advice:
  • Inside a vehicle can work, but space can be a challenge depending on the make & model. The least suitable is the back seat of a small car...very cramped. You are almost always better off with a front seat, with the back support dropped.
  • Public spaces can be risky if they are open, without walls. If you live in a small town there's always the chance that someone will call her or your parents & they will arrive all pissed off.
  • Abandoned buildings can be great as long as they're not too dusty. Bring a blanket or something to lay down on.
  • Bathrooms work but can be a tight fit....limited choice of positions.

The foregoing is taken from my experience. I've never done it in a church's yard during a day when services aren't being conducted. As to whether to do that or not, there might be a moral issue there. Remember that most churches have security systems now...it would be very embarrassing to have the police arrive when you & your girlfriend are in the throes of passion.

MTrip said:
I know this is way late but just had to reply. If you wantto be kosher about it, go on & introduce her to your folks already. If you're not worried about that & she's game, heed the following advice:
  • Inside a vehicle can work, but space can be a challenge depending on the make & model. The least suitable is the back seat of a small car...very cramped. You are almost always better off with a front seat, with the back support dropped.
  • Public spaces can be risky if they are open, without walls. If you live in a small town there's always the chance that someone will call her or your parents & they will arrive all pissed off.
  • Abandoned buildings can be great as long as they're not too dusty. Bring a blanket or something to lay down on.
  • Bathrooms work but can be a tight fit....limited choice of positions.

The foregoing is taken from my experience. I've never done it in a church's yard during a day when services aren't being conducted. As to whether to do that or not, there might be a moral issue there. Remember that most churches have security systems now...it would be very embarrassing to have the police arrive when you & your girlfriend are in the throes of passion.

Pardon the double post. The website is acting up today.

You can have sex anywhere basically....be discreet (if you chose) and be creative.

Alienated said:
I lost my Virginity in my brothers custom Ford Van that had a bed in it, it was parked in my driveway. My GF was my next door neighbor.... LOL... When the van was a Rockin Nobody came a Knockin... The whole neighborhood knew when I was getting some, they would walk by laughing their asses off... we could hear them !!!

Get a van man !!

that is something I call 'old fashioned way to loose virginity' :) good job!

smarty24 said:
Alienated said:

Get a van man !!

WOW... Am I that old ?? Did they invent a new way to loose your virginity ?? **** the old way wad pretty **** good !!

If there are any woods/mountains/valleys anywhere within a reasonable distance, go (sex) camping!

Alienated said:
smarty24 said:
Alienated said:

Get a van man !!

WOW... Am I that old ?? Did they invent a new way to loose your virginity ?? **** the old way wad pretty **** good !!

no you are not that old :)
I just want to say that today is not very popular among boys and gals to do "that" in the car as it was...some time ago :)
They watch TV too much, girls want some "glamour"...

smarty24 said:
Alienated said:
smarty24 said:
Alienated said:

Get a van man !!

I just want to say that today is not very popular among boys and gals to do "that" in the car as it was...some time ago :)

Glamour ?? What does doing the funky, have to do with glamour ? Back then a VHS of a Cheerleader getting it in the back seat at the drive in, was a aphrodisiac !! Don't forget the Popcorn !!

I'm not sure I should take part in this conversation and any answer I give is completely hypothetical, but I reckon the back seat of a packed commuter train, behind the local swimming baths, on a park bench, under a parked articulated truck or on your parents kitchen table are all excellent suggestions.

smarty24 said:
Alienated said:
smarty24 said:
Alienated said:

Get a van man !!

Really? A guy I know had a girlfriend a few years ago that wanted to give him head in a car and have sex in a car, they were only fifteen.

Sci-Fi said:
smarty24 said:
Alienated said:
smarty24 said:
Alienated said:

Get a van man !!

Really? A guy I know had a girlfriend a few years ago that wanted to give him head in a car and have sex in a car, they were only fifteen.

that is what I am saying: I like when see that younger people like classics :)

Latest posts

Back