Places to have sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alienated said:
Brings a whole NEW meaning to their slogan " You can do it We can help "

Just visit our New department too.... Lawn, garden, and copulation Dept.... "Get you rocks off here "

Lol, Alienated! If only....

I've had sex in a Walmart dressing room after they closed for the night.

Sci-Fi said:
I hope Home Depot is giving a huge discount on that shed now.

Yeah, at least advertised as "used".

They should make a popup shed for this very reason... "if you see a random shed rockin' don't come knockin'".

I think I just discovered a niche market...

I used to do night shift security at a aircraft storage warehouse, and my then-girlfriend and I enjoyed ourselves on the wing of a stored Cessna passenger plane. There's no end to places to have fun, if you have imagination. I wish she hadn't gotten killed by a drunk driver; she was a wonderful inspiration back in the day.

Hehe, I once had sex on the employee table of where I worked, after midnight.
I almost told everyone over lunch the following day. I just wanted to see their reaction, but my girlfriend at the time kept kicking me under the table and giving me the "cut throat" sign LOL!

Richard_39 said:
I almost told everyone over lunch the following day. I just wanted to see their reaction, but my girlfriend at the time kept kicking me under the table and giving me the "cut throat" sign LOL!

Sounds funny! :)

smarty24 said:
Richard_39 said:

It was ;-)
Well for me anyway. My shins and my girlfriend's puffed up red face when I almost told everyone reminds me it probably wasn't as funny to her at the time lol.
It was afterwards ;-)

Literally what everyone is saying be creative. I lost my virginity on my GF parents couch in there living room while her whole family was having a Halloween party right outside, with people coming in and out to get More Drinks. But I sort of been in your shoes with sometimes not really having many places to do it. I have done it in a shed. a barn even the back of my truck on the side of the interstate. Some times when I was younger And My parents were home And it was warm out I did right outside in the darkest spot I could find. If you or her are not comfortable with being seen, Find the most sucludded spot somewhere anywhere, 90% of the time no one is going to see you if your in the darkest Spot at night. unless your wear reflective tape or body paint. Just have fun with it and don't make so complicated.

HangmanNoose said:
Literally what everyone is saying be creative. I lost my virginity on my GF parents couch in there living room while her whole family was having a Halloween party right outside, with people coming in and out to get More Drinks. But I sort of been in your shoes with sometimes not really having many places to do it. I have done it in a shed. a barn even the back of my truck on the side of the interstate. Some times when I was younger And My parents were home And it was warm out I did right outside in the darkest spot I could find. If you or her are not comfortable with being seen, Find the most sucludded spot somewhere anywhere, 90% of the time no one is going to see you if your in the darkest Spot at night. unless your wear reflective tape or body paint. Just have fun with it and don't make so complicated.

Latest posts

Back