Places to have sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was 17 I was having an affair with a 31-y-o married mum. Looking back I can hardly believe she agreed to this, but I bought a cheap tent and we used to quickly pitch it in a *remote(ish) area of the park in broad daylight. She'd leave her 6-month old baby in a buggy outside while we went inside the tent to have sex. This went on for a few weeks until one day a worker at the park poked his head in the tent to find us in the middle of the act. He blurted out something like "You can't do this here, but I'll overlook it on this occasion. I'll give you 10 mins then fresia off and never come back". After that she started sneaking me into her house while her husband was at work but that's another story....

*It was in the middle of a field adjacent to the main park

I thought so at the time but nobody agreed.....so the answer to that is probably no!

I thought she had nice blue eyes and I liked her nose, so I must have found her kind of attractive. But basically it was the situation that I found hot - she was my first proper sexual partner and it was a thrilling experience for a teenage boy. I moved away years ago but my friends (yes I do have some friends! - they are from back home) report to me that they see her around from time to time. She'd be in her mid-50s now. If I did see her again I'd definitely stop her for a chat :)

MartinR said:
I thought she had nice blue eyes and I liked her nose, so I must have found her kind of attractive. But basically it was the situation that I found hot - she was my first proper sexual partner and it was a thrilling experience for a teenage boy. I moved away years ago but my friends (yes I do have some friends! - they are from back home) report to me that they see her around from time to time. She'd be in her mid-50s now. If I did see her again I'd definitely stop her for a chat :)

Why not bro, remember: never is too late!

Australia.

Sorry. ;)

I'm taken anyway, but we do have some attractive sheep. And they don't tell tales...

ThePsychologist said:
Hey again :p

A new question arises! What are good places to have sex?

Our current situation is this: Me and my GF still haven't met each others parents. This is a huge barrier that we still have to cross, which means we can't see each other as much as we like to. We both are very busy with work and school, which does not help. We can so far only hang out when one of our parents are away for the night. Which can be very frustrating at times. We all have desires, and being a young couple madly in love with each other, makes it even more unbearable.

I think you can guess where this is going  :)

So my question for today is: What is a good place to have sex without people interrupting?

I was thinking of renting a room for the night in a hotel, but that's very pricey.

We also have something against having sex when one of our parents are at home, we think this would be weird if they would notice us having sex. Or even worse, would come into our room without warning and caught us in the act. Ofcourse it also does not help that we haven't seen each other's parents yet, but we are working on that :p

So, good places to have sex without it being home or an expensive hotel.

I was thinking about doing something outside once it's summer. A deserted place. But to be honest, I'm pretty much without inspiration. Maybe you guys can help or tell me your past experience on certain locations! :D

I'm getting the impression that this is a teeny bopper relationship, teenagers in other words.  (correct me if I'm wrong).  Not meeting parents before starting a sex life is pretty normal in the adult world.  If this happens to be a situation with adults living with their parents - I'm a bit curious why the frantic focus on finding secret hideouts to have sex.  It's not really a mature way to handle a new relationship.  I'm wondering about the girl in all this - and how she feels about your obsession to force sex into what time you have together - seemingly "at any cost."

There is a difference between a person who wants something, and a person who wants someone.

My advice is to go with the flow here, and let circumstances evolve as they will.  The more important thing to remember is that this is an investment.  If you're interested in this girl, and having a private place to have sex is complicated, do the uncomplicated to start with.  Have fun, do fun things.  Laugh together, talk about things like life.... there are other romantic gestures to keep this relationship above the friendzone.... I'm old fashioned, and hand holding to me is still a big thing. So is kissing... just those two gestures of affection should take the edge off.  Talk about sex, I'm sure if you spend time getting to know each other, that this subject will not be awkward, and together you might be able to work something out.  A camping trip for instance - I'm sure you could borrow a tent, if not they're not that expensive.  A couple blankets, a bottle of wine, a campfire, and you can have an even more memorable romantic time together than renting some cheap-ass bedbugged hotel room.

The moral of the story however is, go with the flow.  Go for walks, talk, have fun, and let the relationship develop naturally including the sex part.  As I mentioned, this is an investment if you want HER, and not just something (sex).  And getting her should be the focus - and once you have her, you'll have everything else.

Latest posts

Back