playing music rules!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
the day after halloween i went and met my GF's friends for the first time. she jams with his. as did i.
that probably the coolest thing about my girl, we both love the same music and both play music pretty well. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!
me and her and patrick jammed for like 2.5 hours, and i got to drum too! we would switch like every half hour or so, i havent played with otheres in so long and it rocked soooooooooooo hard!!!

anyways enough about me...
we have some other rockers on this forum right? make yourself heard!
what do you play? when did you last jam with others? what style you playin? when we getting together to form the 'lonelylife jam band 2008 festival for lonelylifers'?
just speak on it a bit! and keep ROCKIN!!

I play heavy metal honky tonk, country music with a southern rock sound.

I last played with a cousin about a month ago.

I have played on stage at the Roxy Music Theater which is out of business now. (hope I didn't have anything to do with that) but it totally rocked being on stage with my guitar and black Stetson hat rockin out to Travis Tritts put some drive in your country.:)

Played in a band in my teenage that played for and talk to students in elementary to teach them that being "cool" means caring about Your friends and to tell someone if You see someone being bullied. I know that awesome rush of coming together and rocking! After that project was done, i've barely touched my guitar, lol. God how i miss the active life.

Sweet dude.....
Where can i find a woman that's jam out with me ?
That's totally insane...you're luckie...man.

there's tracks of me floating around somewhere

Latest posts

Back