Please be safe everyone in Florida

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all you Floridians are safe, I can't believe the idiots watching the live cams on youtube think it's funny or entertainment. What the fresia is the matter with people!?!?!

Hope it's not a bad one, guys...stay safe.
This is the main reason I left the south... hurricanes are too stressful to deal with..

Hasn't quite gotten to me yet.
We're getting some of the rain and wind but it probably won't really get to me until sometime between tonight and tomorrow.

I'm all stocked up and prepped though.
Def. not my first rodeo out here on the East Coast of Central FL.

All these coming out of the West in the Gulf in the last couple years is wack though. It happens, but usually not as often as it has been happening in the last 5 years.

Everyone stay safe, keep up with water, supplies and keep us posted.

I'm safe and back. Power is back on.
No injuries or damages to me, my sister's apartment flooded, but she's a city away and I can't get to her.
Anybody her from Sunflowergirl306 or Lady Grey ?

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who wished us well. It hit my area, but not nearly with the devastation that was expected. Unfortunately, Southwest of here got really slammed.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, snow blizzards, earthquakes, etc. are all very devastating.

Latest posts

Back