Podcasts anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Terminus

Do you listen to / follow any podcasts? If so, whice ones? :)

I just recently started listening to Astronomy Cast and I think it's great. I don't pretend to understand most of what they're talking about, but I still enjoy it. :D

Terminus said:
Do you listen to / follow any podcasts? If so, whice ones? :)

I just recently started listening to Astronomy Cast and I think it's great. I don't pretend to understand most of what they're talking about, but I still enjoy it. :D

I'm trying to get more into astronomy, I did a science course a few years ago and got interested but need to learn more - search on itunes for "Introduction to General Astronomy" it's a good intro from UC Berkeley's podcast series.

I listen to waay too many podcasts some of my favourites are

decoder ring theatre
the naked scientists
old time radio sci-fi
the ozone nightmare
binall of america

If anyone enjoys radio drama also check out "wormwood: a serialized mystery" on itunes. I love it!

I think at the moment I'm subscribed to about 40 podcast feeds and if I wanted to get through it all as of today it's 50 days worth of listening lol

I am in love with "This American Life" but otherwise I don't know many podcasts. Although I'd like for that to change..maybe I'll check out some of the ones you guys posted!

Latest posts

Back