Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care about life or existing. I don't see the point.

No one really to tell, either. I'm part of another forum but I don't fit in there. Or anywhere. Just going through the motions.

Pulse said:

No one really to tell, either. I'm part of another forum but I don't fit in there. Or anywhere. Just going through the motions.

You can tell us more here. I'm sure some of us would hear you out.

ladyforsaken said:
Pulse said:

You can tell us more here. I'm sure some of us would hear you out.

I don't really know what to say about it, honestly... doesn't help that I'm not good at telling anyone anything.

Life, it seems so pointless. I've been alone for so long I don't even think company can cure me. Or being wanted. I've always been the kind of person that is completely invisible anyway.

What am I supposed to do with my life? There's nothing in it for me, nothing I want to spend years upon years doing just to survive. Don't want to have to deal with worry or struggling for many years for the mere possibility of making things slightly better on paper.

What do you want to do in life? Is there anything in particular you can think of that you might like or want to do? Something that doesn't involve finding a partner. No matter how small it may seem.

ladyforsaken said:
What do you want to do in life? Is there anything in particular you can think of that you might like or want to do? Something that doesn't involve finding a partner. No matter how small it may seem.

That's the problem... there's absolutely nothing I can think of. And having to interact with coworkers terrifies me and working seems miserable anyway.

I don't even have much interest in writing right now.

6 years ago this week I last spoke to this female friend I had.
I was friends for 8 years. And then nothing. She just dropped me like that.

Triple Bogey said:

I've also had a friend like this. I met her in work many years ago, become friends, went many places together. She stuck with me through tough times, then around 3 years ago communication become less and less as she explained she was starting to suffer from depression again, I tried to be there for her like she was for me. But many meetups that she didn't turn up to passed, communication went pretty non-existent, and now we haven't spoken for about a year and a half. But I hear she's getting married, well good for her but I somehow get the feeling she just cut me out because she met someone.

Triple Bogey said:

That has happened to me... it feels awful. You might feel like you finally connect with someone, and that you don't have alternatives. Then they drop you like you're nothing.

I don't really get how people can be like that. Yeah, I know life happens and connections wane, but still.

9006 said:
Triple Bogey said:

I've also had a friend like this. I met her in work many years ago, become friends, went many places together. She stuck with me through tough times, then around 3 years ago communication become less and less as she explained she was starting to suffer from depression again, I tried to be there for her like she was for me. But many meetups that she didn't turn up to passed, communication went pretty non-existent, and now we haven't spoken for about a year and a half. But I hear she's getting married, well good for her but I somehow get the feeling she just cut me out because she met someone.

My friend was already married but yeah communication became less and less over the years. Her Mother comes in my shop as a customer. I asked about her daughter loads of times, asking how she was but she never came in. I saw her a few weeks ago walking past the shop and she was looking in. She lives very close as well. She used to use the shop every day. Now she never comes in at all. I think she just used me as somebody to go to the cinema with. She probably has somebody else to go with now.

Pulse said:
Triple Bogey said:

That has happened to me... it feels awful. You might feel like you finally connect with someone, and that you don't have alternatives. Then they drop you like you're nothing.

I don't really get how people can be like that. Yeah, I know life happens and connections wane, but still.

It is strange. What gets me is she isn't the slightest bit bothered how I am.

you couldn't be arsed to read my message so I can't be arsed to chat with you.
And it's not the first time that's happened.

Triple Bogey said:
you couldn't be arsed to read my message so I can't be arsed to chat with you.
And it's not the first time that's happened.

If this is directed towards a member here, which I believe it is considering your earlier post, it isn't allowed. You have an issue with a member you take it up with them in PM's or if need be contact a moderator.

Pulse said:
Triple Bogey said:

It's happened to a girl I knew 12-13 years but it's down in large part to the relationship with her poisonous boyfriend. I only hope she doesn't get damaged mentally or physically by him. She thought nothing of our friendship the last two years. He has stopped her from seeing all her friends which is just odd. Surely you would be happy your partner has friends. Happy that they are happy with them, and if you are committed you'd be happy to share those friends together. Their relationship is unhappy and unhealthy. Which is sad. She deserves so much better and deserves someone who can treat her like a woman. Not something to control.

I hate controlling people too. He's very much one. As well as having a criminal record, being a druggie and unable to hold down a job. He's a deadbeat.

Don't you love it, when someone tells you how mcuh they like you and want to be with you, you open up to them, you let yourself be vulnerable...and then they tell you that you will emotionally drain them because of how you are.

Latest posts

Back