Post something beautiful you have seen today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusk last night.

I have realised my error in the title of this post. It isn't just things you see, but feel, taste, hear any thing that your senses feel.

I went out for a walk tonight, and it started to drizzle. I thought it would get worse and that I would quit the walk and turn back, but I decided I had enough of all this rain and kept going. But before long, the rain stopped. I kept walking past this field with bushes and trees, and so many fireflies came out. It wasn't just the usual one, two, or even three fireflies blinking here and there but dozens constantly shimmering their tiny yellow lights. The cluster of hedges and trees was glistening with them. I'd never seen such a concentration of them like that before. It was truly a sight to behold. I'm glad I didn't give up on the walk after all. It was magical.

Solivagant said:
Four teeny tiny little frogs, no bigger than my pinky nail. So cute!

You seem to have some lovely nature around you.

Big green leafy trees swaying in the warm breeze.

Thunder clouds lit up all different colours, beautiful oranges, pinks, yellows, reds, and deep textured whites and greys.

I saw several beautiful and unusual things today: A falcon sitting on top of the roof; the sun an unusual pink and orange color which could be looked at without hurting your eyes too much; and of course, fireworks!

TheSkaFish said:
I went out for a walk tonight, and it started to drizzle. I thought it would get worse and that I would quit the walk and turn back, but I decided I had enough of all this rain and kept going. But before long, the rain stopped. I kept walking past this field with bushes and trees, and so many fireflies came out. It wasn't just the usual one, two, or even three fireflies blinking here and there but dozens constantly shimmering their tiny yellow lights. The cluster of hedges and trees was glistening with them. I'd never seen such a concentration of them like that before. It was truly a sight to behold. I'm glad I didn't give up on the walk after all. It was magical.

Thought you might like this website: http://fireflyexperience.org/

=]

Latest posts

Back