Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The benefits of my brain is that it operates like this:

29cc2177b393c58ab49633ce1ea26a8e.jpg

🤷‍♂️🤪😂

holy crap lol. I'm half your age about, and in far worse shape. kudos
I cheated, I had some genetic help from my great (many times past) grandfather..Erik The Red. You may have heard of him...he was THE KING OF THE VIKINGS!!! Now you know where I got my name from.... Direct descendant on my mother's side.

I have a motorcycle license. :)
I had a motorcycle permit about 20 years ago but I never got the license. I don't think they really enforce it here because I've been through several roadblocks and never had a problem. But I'm not going 130 or popping wheelies so I'm good I guess.

I had a motorcycle permit about 20 years ago but I never got the license. I don't think they really enforce it here because I've been through several roadblocks and never had a problem. But I'm not going 130 or popping wheelies so I'm good I guess.
I got pulled over with just a permit as the sun was going down. You aren't suppose to drive a motorcycle after sunset with only a permit. I was only 3 blocks from home. The cop didn't give me a ticket. But, he gave me a lot of honeysuckle about the responsibilities of riding a bike.

Also I took my motorcycle riding test on a large 1200cc bike. The course isn't made for large bikes. But, I could ride well so I passed.

I got pulled over with just a permit as the sun was going down. You aren't suppose to drive a motorcycle after sunset with only a permit. I was only 3 blocks from home. The cop didn't give me a ticket. But, he gave me a lot of honeysuckle about the responsibilities of riding a bike.

Also I took my motorcycle riding test on a large 1200cc bike. The course isn't made for large bikes. But, I could ride well so I passed.
I keep meaning to get one I just havent. I don't even think they make you do a course anymore here. Even with drivers license they are no longer doing the driving test.

They should be making it more difficult to pass a driving test not doing away with them.
Agreed. They offered to give my son his license because he is 17 and I said Hell no, he is not ready to drive without supervision. They sag its because of covid but its just that they got more strict with all the paperwork and more lenient with the driving part. If it can't be done on a computer then what's the point I guess. Its the stupidest honeysuckle I've ever heard of.

Agreed. They offered to give my son his license because he is 17 and I said Hell no, he is not ready to drive without supervision. They sag its because of covid but its just that they got more strict with all the paperwork and more lenient with the driving part. If it can't be done on a computer then what's the point I guess. Its the stupidest honeysuckle I've ever heard of.
I got an international driver's license and drove in a few other countries. I thought I was a pretty good driver. Nope. The foreign driver's go through hell to get a driver's license. By the time they get one they are very good drivers. I was impressed at how fast and close together they drove. Yet, there rarely was an accident. Around here there are probably 10 - 20 accidents on the local freeways everyday. People do not pay attention and do not expect the unexpected.

I always want everyone close to me feel comfortable. I never want nor like for others to feel not taken-care of.

I got an international driver's license and drove in a few other countries. I thought I was a pretty good driver. Nope. The foreign driver's go through hell to get a driver's license. By the time they get one they are very good drivers. I was impressed at how fast and close together they drove. Yet, there rarely was an accident. Around here there are probably 10 - 20 accidents on the local freeways everyday. People do not pay attention and do not expect the unexpected.
Because they are so caught up with where they are going and what time to be there that they disregard all the other people doing the exact same thing.

Latest posts

Back