Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all this is an easy one,I normally have a carnation breakfast essential for breakfast,and today I had smothered chicken lima beans rice corn bread and ice tea.

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 8
I made a really tasty Cajun Chicken Pasta. Whilst doing that I also made a Stew with Black Eyed Beans, Onions, carrots, Swede, Potatoes, chopped tomatoes, herbs and some spices. That will do for my lunch tomorrow and Friday. I think there is probably enough for tea tomorrow too.

Serenia said:
I made a really tasty Cajun Chicken Pasta. Whilst doing that I also made a Stew with Black Eyed Beans, Onions, carrots, Swede, Potatoes, chopped tomatoes, herbs and some spices. That will do for my lunch tomorrow and Friday. I think there is probably enough for tea tomorrow too.

What the hell, all I had was a tomato sandwich. You got me beat. :D

BeyondShy said:
Serenia said:

What the hell, all I had was a tomato sandwich. You got me beat. :D

It was so good lol.

Todays lunch was Goats Cheese Omelette with Smoked Salmon and salad.

The Cajun Chicken Pasta was such a hit, I am making it again tonight for tea.

Mac and cheese with meatballs. Wasn't anything to write home about. But, it did take care of the hunger...

against my better judgement ...things that a 3 yr old passed me
should never have asked about sharing LOL

A cappuccino followed by a coconut water and barbecue chicken leftovers.

1 miniscule apple and i slice of toast. Starving hungry too as i've been awake for 10.5 hours and working hard... Must go and grab something.

Hazelnut coffee...with coconut milk and Truvia...and working on making a smoothie.

Easter Feast

Roast Leg of Lamb, Roast Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings, Roasted Parsnips, Roasted Carrots, Stuffing and Gravy. Hot Cross Bun Bread and Butter Pudding and Custard.

Easter feast without the meat...........cauliflower cheese made a good substitute, nom nom.
Forgot to but any hot cross buns though :(

So far I've had a protein bar, a mozzarella and pesto topped chicken breast with herbed new potatoes and a can of Monster Ultra White.

Latest posts

Back