Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently cooking Gammon Joint, Roast Potatoes, Roast Carrots and Broccoli, wish I had started it sooner, tummy is rumbling.

grilled cubic potatoes pieces with onion without meat nor chicken livers nor chicken chops, usually when we make grilled cubic potatoes with onion, we add meat or chicken livers and chops.

A protein bar and a Monster Ultra Red. Yup, fantastic diet...

20170703_212639_zpsqyi0t72f.jpg

I'm not even guilty...

^Is that considered cheap over there? Looks interesting. I'm sure you're totally capable of finishing both packs in one sitting...... :p

ladyforsaken said:
^Is that considered cheap over there? Looks interesting. I'm sure you're totally capable of finishing both packs in one sitting...... :p

I have no idea if it's considered cheap. They're family size bars, so I suppose £1 is reasonable. As to whether I can polish off both in one sitting, I can and I did, but I really shouldn't. Diabetes and congestive heart disease are not pleasant.

I have not got a clue what they are but they sure do look awfully interesting!........ What did I have well due to a almost empty cupboard for breakfast a few peanut butter and lemon curd toasties (never mind ugh! very nice infact) for lunch got some ciabatta bread and pork roll and now chocolate biscuits (ok cookies for our American cousins just before you start thinking what on earth!) and all served with lots of our essential item of the day English tea.

Latest posts

Back