Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheese omelette for breakfast. The rest of the day still has to happen so I can find out what I'm going to eat.

Brunch that my wonderful boyfriend cooked for me: Fried eggs, sausages, and rice <3 Plus yummy coffee
Pineapple, almond milk

Carne asada nachos with the works, a bite of torta, fries, and a Coke
Blue Moon beer

Mint chocolate chip ice cream

Banana

juice, lemons, cucumber, broccoli, carrot, turmeric, beet

spelt bread with chocolate spread (kind of counteracts the juice)

pot of lapsang souchong tea with two slices of whole wheat gluten free toast smeared with Lotus Biscoff spread
an orange
three gin & tonics
plateful of salt roasted tomatoes with two boiled potatoes sliced & lightly sautéed ...
one LARGE glass of Italian red

Anne

Breakfast was daughter's muesli with crunchy maple-pecan topping, sliced apples, pear and bananas
3 double espressos-no-sugar
Lunch was an egg mayo sammich and a pastarami roll, a packet of crisps and a pear
Dinner was lamb chops, mashed taters and baby carrots and another banananana fopr afters

It's only past breakfast time, but I've enjoyed poached egg on toast, tea to begin with and coffee to finish. Yum! :p

Two chicken sammiches for lunch and coffee and tonight I just finished ham gratin with dauphinoise potatoes and fresh green beans

Uugghh...i ate junk all day long! I'm embarrassed to even say.....but today I had: yougurt, breakfast cookies, 2 cheeseburgers from Wendy's, pringles, package of 6 cookies, 2 cokes, bowl of pasta with ricotta cheese, and a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream. (Puke)

I honestly do not eat like that on a normal day....i don't know what got into me! I feel so gross!!!!!

Cheese sandwich, chicken salad, nectarines, plums, dark chocolate marzipan, coconut water, coffee and apple juice.

Latest posts

Back