Question for the women: do you like penis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissGuided said:
Poguesy said:
Girls,

What's your opinion on the whole penis thingy ma jiggy?

Personally, I think they're great.

Mmmmm, penis! Yes, penises make me very, very happy. The world needs more penis!

I second MissG! :D

It definitely matters what is attached to the penis- not just the person, but also the manscaping. And testicles! I've seen some awful testicles, which totally ruins the appeal of the penis.

I don't know Pogs, but from what I've seen, he's probably getting off on this thread, big time. q:

nerdygirl said:
It definitely matters what is attached to the penis- not just the person, but also the manscaping. And testicles! I've seen some awful testicles, which totally ruins the appeal of the penis.

I feel like you're a connoisseur somehow...

LOL

9006 said:
I don't know Pogs, but from what I've seen, he's probably getting off on this thread, big time. q:

You think he can't post another reply until he's all fapped out? :D

jzinsky said:
9006 said:

You think he can't post another reply until he's all fapped out? :D

Haha, fapped, that's gotta be word of the day.

hard to believe this thread is still open, considering those that get closed on a regular basis. Shouldn't it at least be in the controversial section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back