Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was never interested in proving men's all-encompassing oppression, considering that it was a point you alleged, not me. Nor do I care about winning according to your terms, I just don't want your fallacious argumentation to sit there unaddressed for others. Besides, your standard for oppression has already been set earlier when you stated things like women not being allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia and FGM and Africa and Asia. And frankly, I can simply be a humanist and be opposed to these violations of women's rights to self-determination as well. It's not an zero-sum or an either-or game to me.

If you want proof of actual legal discrimination against men (which counts as oppression according to some definitions) then I've already given you the male-only military draft and the sentencing gap in criminal justice. Let's add the non-consensual circumcision of newborn boys as well, particularly in the US where it became standard practice for a long time but FGM has been banned for long time. In Germany, where I live, male circumcision is still allowed for religious reasons which I am opposed to as an atheist.

Men's rights parallels women's rights. Feminism includes advocacy for the latter but tons of theories and philosophy as well and actually has a counterpart: It's masculism. I don't care for defending the totality of either because there's too much unfounded bullshit stuffed in either camp. Feminists don't have to defend every argument from the TERF camp either, so I don't have defend weird traditionalists going on about "warrior mindsets" and a return to nature.
I believe men in Modern World face severe discrimination. I understand that many people will disagree with me. I do not agree with MRAs 100% -- as a Jew I oppose any attempt to ban circumcision.

I am not here to argue, I am here to find help.
There are many places online where I can argue with people -- even insult each other.

Sadly having unpopular opinions in a Society which does not tolerate these opinions dooms one to loneliness. I am looking for Zoom friends who understand me.

I believe this to be accurate for normal people:

iu

I believe this to be accurate for normal people:

iu

I'm reasonably sure a guy made that graph and the data is satire.
ACTUALLY, I'm gonna evoke some old internet satire here.
I used to think this video was hilarious as a kid, and I always wondered what happened to the guy who made it.
The guy who made this video, probably made that graph. 😂

I used to think this video was hilarious as a kid, and I always wondered what happened to the guy who made it.

dear sweet jebious that voice and the randomness of the guy in the video awesome 😈

As a man… if you hated a woman you had a previous relationship with…. thought she was toxic and abusive… why would you keep asking her to come back to you? Why would you constantly ask her if she is seeing anyone? Why would you crave her? Why would you dump rebound after rebound just to have her again? Why would you stay with her whenever she cant find anyone else to keep her company and drive her anywhere she asks? Why would you plan kids with her? Why would you wanna marry her? Be truthful… do you think that would mean you dont actually think she is toxic, could that mean you dont actually hate her?

As a man… if you hated a woman you had a previous relationship with…. thought she was toxic and abusive… why would you keep asking her to come back to you? Why would you constantly ask her if she is seeing anyone? Why would you crave her? Why would you dump rebound after rebound just to have her again? Why would you stay with her whenever she cant find anyone else to keep her company and drive her anywhere she asks? Why would you plan kids with her? Why would you wanna marry her? Be truthful… do you think that would mean you dont actually think she is toxic, could that mean you dont actually hate her?
Since you were so kind as to answer my question I feal it is only right I answer yours (these are my perspectives and I am sure there will be many, many, many.... more to fallow this analogy I give) so the best way I can share is to break them down into short question and answer format:

Question: As a man… if you hated a woman, you had a previous relationship with…. thought she was toxic and abusive… why would you keep asking her to come back to you?

Response: I don't hate women but ok so to answer this (in my perspective) she usually has a reasoning for the said toxic abusive nature could be many things (factors) will I take the time to understand those traits (personally I have before in the past) I don't ask her to come back to me, but usually the men who do are feeling different emotions whether they be (insecurity without her, obsessive, controlling whether she is abusive or not the male could also be obsessed with her physical or emotional energy ie (craves the attention she give whether it be negative or otherwise it's in the eye of the beholder) there are many factors these are just a few traits.)

Why would you constantly ask her if she is seeing anyone?
Why would you crave her?
Why would you dump rebound after rebound just to have her again?

Response: these to me are the same question asking in a different manner. and also, can be answered with the above statement of personality disorder.

Why would you stay with her whenever she can't find anyone else to keep her company and drive her anywhere, she asks?

Response: Is it odd to you that men might do this? It can be because even though you have broken the man's heart or simply went your separate ways that the man still values your friendship companionship or hopes for (some odd reason or another there is hope left.)

Why would you plan kids with her?

Response: Why do women plan kids? probably the same reason as a man does lol because he sees you as a potential mother to his children or is trying to capture or control you by locking you into a parenting role to his offspring, could also be unplanned really some just don't think with the top part of their head.

So yea anyways I do hope this helped as far as some perspective, and like I said I am very sure that there will be many different perspectives to this response so take it as a grain of salt amongst the endless sea of sand in the desert. 🤷‍♂️ Have a great day take care. I'm going back to my research and creation of a new thread.

Last edited:

omg I am still not over the randomness of this video.... lol and sorry for the typos in the response above this one it was late when I typed it.

this video is going to get stuck in my head I blame you NoxApex 😈

Why do we go back to people who hurt us Princess?.

Here's a list pick the ones ( if any ) that fit. We, as humans, are creatures of habit, meaning that once we develop a routine, it can be hard for us to break free from it.

For some, familiar pain is a source of comfort, so it comes as no surprise that those people find themselves in a constant cycle of hurt. Where this pain pattern stems from is unique to each individual. When pain is all you know, it can be challenging to seek alternative behaviours.

We are blinded by love. It’s easy to get caught up in a relationship, even when it’s toxic. Later, we’ll tell ourselves “Maybe they’ll change” or “Maybe things will be different this time” in order to justify going back.

The drama itself can be addicting for some people. One friend told me that she gave her ex another chance because she believed he had to make up for how he had mistreated her in the past. While people do have the capacity to change, more often than not a person won’t change their innate nature.

Because it's easy, Investing time and energy into a relationship is a lot of work, and the thought of starting over can seem daunting. Dating takes a lot of effort. Opening ourselves up to someone new inevitably comes with the potential to be hurt again. It’s scary, and that fear alone is enough to keep people at bay.

When we’ve made ourselves vulnerable to someone and labelled them as a person who knows us, it can be hard to categorise them as unsafe.

When you’ve had some distance from a partner, it’s also easy to romanticise the good memories until, suddenly, the bad memories are less significant. Repressing negative memories is a tool we use to protect ourselves from reexperiencing trauma.

Reviving relationships with people who have hurt us has to do with self worth issues. Trying to break free from a toxic relationship, and then returning to it, feeds and fuels an unhealthy cycle of low self-esteem and feelings of worthlessness. These feelings can make us believe that we are undeserving of, unworthy of, or not good enough for a better love.

Lastly,, it’s not uncommon for people in toxic relationships to experience a sort of Stockholm Syndrome in which they begin to favour their abusers. Many people in this situation are convinced (either by themselves, by their partners, or both) that this is the “best” relationship they’ll ever have. Of course, this is untrue, and a tactic used to justify abuse and/or neglect.

Last edited:
For the guys: would rather have a huge dick but never get laid... or.... super small teenie weenie dick but you can fresia all the women you want?
That is a classical fantasy ... to end up as the only male on a tropical desert island with a group of all the women you want🍹

Last edited:
That is a classical fantasy ... to end up as the single male on a tropical desert island with a group of all the women you want
I find it humorous lol if you fallow his posts, he does this quite often playfully asks silly questions to get silly answers lol he makes games and other content the same way. It's interesting and funny at the same time :p

Since you were so kind as to answer my question I feal it is only right I answer yours (these are my perspectives and I am sure there will be many, many, many.... more to fallow this analogy I give) so the best way I can share is to break them down into short question and answer format:

Question: As a man… if you hated a woman, you had a previous relationship with…. thought she was toxic and abusive… why would you keep asking her to come back to you?

Response: I don't hate women but ok so to answer this (in my perspective) she usually has a reasoning for the said toxic abusive nature could be many things (factors) will I take the time to understand those traits (personally I have before in the past) I don't ask her to come back to me, but usually the men who do are feeling different emotions whether they be (insecurity without her, obsessive, controlling whether she is abusive or not the male could also be obsessed with her physical or emotional energy ie (craves the attention she give whether it be negative or otherwise it's in the eye of the beholder) there are many factors these are just a few traits.)

Why would you constantly ask her if she is seeing anyone?
Why would you crave her?
Why would you dump rebound after rebound just to have her again?

Response: these to me are the same question asking in a different manner. and also, can be answered with the above statement of personality disorder.

Why would you stay with her whenever she can't find anyone else to keep her company and drive her anywhere, she asks?

Response: Is it odd to you that men might do this? It can be because even though you have broken the man's heart or simply went your separate ways that the man still values your friendship companionship or hopes for (some odd reason or another there is hope left.)

Why would you plan kids with her?

Response: Why do women plan kids? probably the same reason as a man does lol because he sees you as a potential mother to his children or is trying to capture or control you by locking you into a parenting role to his offspring, could also be unplanned really some just don't think with the top part of their head.

So yea anyways I do hope this helped as far as some perspective, and like I said I am very sure that there will be many different perspectives to this response so take it as a grain of salt amongst the endless sea of sand in the desert. 🤷‍♂️ Have a great day take care. I'm going back to my research and creation of a new thread.

Thanks for taking the time to respond mi laddie!

I appreciate your perspective, men are from mars or whatever and I guess it's telling... I simply cannot understand them. I asked the question because...my ex hates me... but he's all over me... I'm so conflicted and I'm so alone. When I considered myself a toxic person, I was happier, happy because I knew I was toxic and could simply stop, but now I'm trying to be good I'm depressed, because I have no idea what I am doing wrong anymore, no idea how to stop, and no idea why the way I love is abusive... maybe I dont know how to love.

Latest posts

Back