Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually going to go into a rant about how silly and twee it is but paused for thought and realised we pretty much do, I remember thinking how hot the old lady was when I used to see her about before we got together, she was always in ripped jeans and beat up all stars which is pretty much what I wear all the time nowadays.

This is why you're appreciated so much on this forum, well by me anyway, you always make me think and even if I don't agree with your view it's always valid. Cheers Ceno :)
Awhh Randomguyyyy you appreciate meee :eek:Omg how sweet! I appreciate you tooo 💕✨. And you know what I am shocked how many men prefer us women dressed down and looking casual like honestly more men approach me after a work out looking like an ogre than the wholee push up bra, make up and tight dress look ! You strange creatures lool

Last edited:
Hmmm okay okay, now a question thats important to me… would you care if your partner wanted to wear matching outfits to special events like birthdays, weddings and other family events and stuff?

Not really. Sometimes that's required. All of the groomsmen and all of the bridesmaids at the last wedding I went to were required to wear the same dresses and suits for the event.

Hmmm okay okay, now a question thats important to me… would you care if your partner wanted to wear matching outfits to special events like birthdays, weddings and other family events and stuff?
No. In a relationship the women's job is to keep me well fed and sexd up with minimal crises. In return, my job is to do whatever she wants me to do and like it. ;)

No. In a relationship the women's job is to keep me well fed and sexd up with minimal crises. In return, my job is to do whatever she wants me to do and like it. ;)
And this is why everyones calling our marriage topping from the bottom 😂🙈 i jokeee but everyones calling me traditional but you’re wayyyy more trad than meee 😂

Okay lads, I have a question... but buckle up... it's a bumpy ride..

Do you appreciate spending time with the boys more than spending time with your partner? Anddddd should your partner/ friends take offence to that?

Bunch of depends attached to that. I'm not a boys club fan, most of my friends are women, so I'd go with no. As for her taking offense, depends on how often and the time. If it's reasonable, no. If more time is spent with the boys than the girl, she should.

Last edited:
I'm not fan of hanging out at all .... I'm guy who needs a LOT of alone time, and girls don't seem to understand that. -.-"
I swear... that would kill meeeeee lmao I need to be glued to my fella, I literally cried when my ex went to work lmaooo So he was always late, ugh im a total nightmare.

I swear... that would kill meeeeee lmao I need to be glued to my fella, I literally cried when my ex went to work lmaooo So he was always late, ugh im a total nightmare.
That's a bit excessive. I dated a girl like that, she was very sweet, but when I asked her to stay home so I could get some me time, she'd cry and ask why I didn't love her anymore. Not cool.

Same, I used to date a LOT of girls who have need to be glued to their boyfriend like 24-7-365 ..... That annoys the s**t out of me. :D Like no, just don't. :D

That's a bit excessive. I dated a girl like that, she was very sweet, but when I asked her to stay home so I could get some me time, she'd cry and ask why I didn't love her anymore. Not cool.
lol oh nooo thats not cuteee, I say things like I dont want you to goooooooooooo 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 lmaoooo and my ex would never leave until i stopped crying even though i’d say just go 🥺🥲 im like a big babiee

Same, I used to date a LOT of girls who have need to be glued to their boyfriend like 24-7-365 ..... That annoys the s**t out of me. :D Like no, just don't. :D
Lool I think I take it to a new level, but whats weird is if im angry… I dont even wanna smell him let alone see him

Hanging with "The Boys" i.e. with 40 year old men, at some depressing bar, talking about work isn't all that interesting.
You’re just saying what I wanna hearrrr 🥰 do you like alone time? 👀

NO! I just call it a partnership so it instantly makes it modern. Ha! ha!
Sounds super modern :ROFLMAO:

Okay lads, I have a question... but buckle up... it's a bumpy ride..

Do you appreciate spending time with the boys more than spending time with your partner? Anddddd should your partner/ friends take offence to that?

I don't think of it in terms of preference.
If I want to learn something I can't learn from my partner, that's what my friends are for. 🤷‍♂️ If my girl and I are arguing a lot, maybe I just need to go to my boys, have a couple beers at their place and play Halo for a bit while we talk about it so I can decompress and get it out of my system, that's what my friends are for. 🤷‍♂️

You don't want your partner to have no outlet for how they're processing the information from the relationship that they're getting from you. Because with no outlet, and under the consideration that most humans are on auto-pilot mentally, that's usually actually the cause of infidelity.

Instead, you want them to have trusted and positive outlets.
You want them to have friends they can go out to lunch with and talk about it, or over to their place and watch a movie and talk about it, etc. Not friends who offer solutions like: "Well if it's that much of a problem, we're gonna go to the club," not friends who offer destructive outlets, but rather friends who offer constructive outlets.

Me going to my friends house and trying to shoot straight in Halo after the 4th beer while talking is harmless. But me going out to socialize with other women would probably be pretty goddamn destructive and counterintuitive to keeping my relationship, and visa-versa with women and men. That make sense?

I don't think of it in terms of preference.
If I want to learn something I can't learn from my partner, that's what my friends are for. 🤷‍♂️ If my girl and I are arguing a lot, maybe I just need to go to my boys, have a couple beers at their place and play Halo for a bit while we talk about it so I can decompress and get it out of my system, that's what my friends are for. 🤷‍♂️

You don't want your partner to have no outlet for how they're processing the information from the relationship that they're getting from you. Because with no outlet, and under the consideration that most humans are on auto-pilot mentally, that's usually actually the cause of infidelity.

Instead, you want them to have trusted and positive outlets.
You want them to have friends they can go out to lunch with and talk about it, or over to their place and watch a movie and talk about it, etc. Not friends who offer solutions like: "Well if it's that much of a problem, we're gonna go to the club," not friends who offer destructive outlets, but rather friends who offer constructive outlets.

Me going to my friends house and trying to shoot straight in Halo after the 4th beer while talking is harmless. But me going out to socialize with other women would probably be pretty goddamn destructive and counterintuitive to keeping my relationship, and visa-versa with women and men. That make sense?
Mmhmm I asked my big bro this and he said “when we are with our partners we do what she wants to do” 😂 I tried to say nooooo but it was true lol Spa trips, shopping trips even museums, whatever we do, he’d rather have been playing halo with the boys and some beer well.. apart from one thing 😅 but its true… so I started playing playstation with my fella at the timeeee, he’d play and i’d just tell all the guys how crap they are on the mic 😂 I get attention, he gets game time… win win

Latest posts

Back