Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmhmm I asked my big bro this and he said “when we are with our partners we do what she wants to do” 😂 I tried to say nooooo but it was true lol Spa trips, shopping trips even museums, whatever we do, he’d rather have been playing halo with the boys and some beer well.. apart from one thing 😅 but its true… so I started playing playstation with my fella at the timeeee, he’d play and i’d just tell all the guys how crap they are on the mic 😂 I get attention, he gets game time… win win

That's a healthy compromise. 😂(y)
He's kinda right. I'd be cool with going to a museum though. 🤷‍♂️😂
I'm from a small town, my local museum can be zipped through in less time than a movie if you can read faster than the senior citizen tour guide can talk.
There's not much interesting in it that you can't get out of a history book. Largely just due to the fact that this area isn't particularly historically interesting.
Coolest thing in there is a Giant Ground Sloth skeleton. That's it.

Men on shopping and spa trips though. :grimace: 😂
Aight look, so as a Retail Manager 😂...
The most common thing I see with couples at the registers is men are like "stop spending my money," and women are like "shut up and let me shop!"
Until you get men over into the electronics, hardware, and automotive sections, then it's the other way around. 😂

I've also seen wives split payments between two cards because the hubs is only going to check one account. 😂 And I've had them ask me "how do I get this in the house without him noticing?" To which my reply is: "Leave it in the trunk until he's not home. Then bring it inside and later if he notices just be like: "Oh that old thing? I've always had it, found it in some stuff while I was cleaning." 😂

I guess it's just the playful bantering couples usually do. I'm sure if there was an actual problem that they wouldn't be together.

That's a healthy compromise. 😂(y)
He's kinda right. I'd be cool with going to a museum though. 🤷‍♂️😂
I'm from a small town, my local museum can be zipped through in less time than a movie if you can read faster than the senior citizen tour guide can talk.
There's not much interesting in it that you can't get out of a history book. Largely just due to the fact that this area isn't particularly historically interesting.
Coolest thing in there is a Giant Ground Sloth skeleton. That's it.

Men on shopping and spa trips though. :grimace: 😂
Aight look, so as a Retail Manager 😂...
The most common thing I see with couples at the registers is men are like "stop spending my money," and women are like "shut up and let me shop!"
Until you get men over into the electronics, hardware, and automotive sections, then it's the other way around. 😂

I've also seen wives split payments between two cards because the hubs is only going to check one account. 😂 And I've had them ask me "how do I get this in the house without him noticing?" To which my reply is: "Leave it in the trunk until he's not home. Then bring it inside and later if he notices just be like: "Oh that old thing? I've always had it, found it in some stuff while I was cleaning." 😂

I guess it's just the playful bantering couples usually do. I'm sure if there was an actual problem that they wouldn't be together.
Lool spending my ex fellas money is my full-time job, but he's never complained he knows better lmao.. he actually used to give me his whole bonus every Christmas, but I'd always spend it on outfits he likes on me anyway. Must be hard for the real working class men though, don't know how they'd cope.

Lool spending my ex fellas money is my full-time job, but he's never complained he knows better lmao.. he actually used to give me his whole bonus every Christmas, but I'd always spend it on outfits he likes on me anyway. Must be hard for the real working class men though, don't know how they'd cope.
You just gotta find the right gal Princess, In my youth I spent loads of time hanging out on the Kings rd and Sloane Sq hob nobbing with the aristocracy. Never paid for a thing, all I had to do was piss of her Ladyships daddy when she took her " fancy bit of rough " home. ;)

You just gotta find the right gal Princess, In my youth I spent loads of time hanging out on the Kings rd and Sloane Sq hob nobbing with the aristocracy. Never paid for a thing, all I had to do was piss of her Ladyships daddy when she took her " fancy bit of rough " home. ;)
You know... I never wanted to upset my dad but my mum... loool I would date 5 guys at once just to annoy her lmao, she'd say... Cen! what will the neighbours think!!!

Must be hard for the real working class men though, don't know how they'd cope.

Mostly by staying single on purpose.
Different men handle it in different ways.
Most of the time perceived misogyny in men is usually just a guy going through his feelings who doesn't have enough experience going through his feelings yet.
Eventually he'll get over it if he actually applies himself to focusing on sorting himself out.
I don't hate women at all. I love women, actually.
It's the idolatry and pedestalization of love that I hate, which is a societal problem, not a gender-specified problem.
Largely because I look at what it does to the lives of the people that I care about and think to myself that their convictions are so strong among their socially indoctrinated narrative that adhering to that is more comfortable than questioning if that's really what is best for them or not.
Like I love chocolate, okay? I think it's delicious.
But also I know that eating chocolate 3 times a day because I enjoy it probably isn't healthy for me.
But people don't like to think like that when it comes to things that they believe or things that they feel because that's actually challenging.
The irony of it is that an individual cannot escape their own life, it just isn't possible. No matter how far you run, death and taxes is going to chase you.
So since you're stuck here in this life, you might as well take your time reading through the paperwork and organizing the clutter sotospeak.

For the guys: would rather have a huge dick but never get laid... or.... super small teenie weenie dick but you can fresia all the women you want?
dude now you are just looking for kicks lol to me it would not matter either way they both have their draw backs so ultimately it wouldn't matter either way. lol good question for silly humor :)

For the guys: would rather have a huge dick but never get laid... or.... super small teenie weenie dick but you can fresia all the women you want?

Small dick but fresia all the women I want.
Because if you have a huge dick but you can't get laid there's no point in having a huge dick.
I mean what else am I gonna do, use it as a kickstand when I get tired of walking down the street?
😂 🤷‍♂️ 😂

this is the best question of all timeeeee 😂🫣
I agree. Ive known several guys that were insecure about the size of their penises. But it isn't just about size though. Same goes for women apparently. I made a comment to someone a guy about penis shape and he about had a come apart on me. I didn't understand. He basically called me a whore but it us what it is. Ive noticed that people aren't as open as I thought with talking about sex.

I agree. Ive known several guys that were insecure about the size of their penises. But it isn't just about size though. Same goes for women apparently. I made a comment to someone a guy about penis shape and he about had a come apart on me. I didn't understand. He basically called me a whore but it us what it is. Ive noticed that people aren't as open as I thought with talking about sex.
Yeah its crazy how many of them want the worlds biggest sausage… makes it an easy go to when a man annoys me, just call his weenie small but I really shouldnt 😅🙈 its a bad thing to do and I might really hurt his feelings… 😇

Yeah its crazy how many of them want the worlds biggest sausage… makes it an easy go to when a man annoys me, just call his weenie small but I really shouldnt 😅🙈 its a bad thing to do and I might really hurt his feelings… 😇

If he's inexperienced then yeah it'll probably fresia him up and destroy him.
If it's a repeating occurence in his life though eventually he's just gonna be like:
"Oh I see. That's just some honeysuckle girls say when they're mad. :rolleyes: "
So it kinda depends on the guy.

Girth but I don't like the pain of being bottomed out. Besides too much length is a hindrance to some positions. Girth hits the walls and as long as their is arousal there will be lubrication to assist in any uncomfortableness. I don't think that is a word but oh well. I will stop now because I could go on forever on this topic.

Latest posts

Back