Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahah I haven't heard that phrase in years, a lifetime ago I was in the house band at the Torture Garden London's top BDSM club I spent most nights there scared out of my wits.

Google ' English Tradwife ' it's a growing phenomenon in the UK has been for the last 20 years or so.

I'm weird and kinda into that stuff.
I enjoy vanilla sex but it gets boring.
I enjoy rough sex but it feels more like running a triathlon and gets exhausting and frankly just as boring if its still vanilla.
But BDSM fascinates me for the headspace and atmosphere factors.
I'm wildly creative, and I like the idea of the ability to introduce someone to a psychological experience, which is really what the proper original context of Eastern Tantric Sex Rituals were before the Western world derped and decided it was entirely about the physical aspect. :rolleyes:

I would, actually like a tradwife, bbbuuuttttt, knowing what I know about economics and business...😬 I don't wanna run around in a bigass circle just to end up back at where I'm at again. 😂 I'm 34 bro, I'm getting old, I can't keep doing that honeysuckle. 😂 But I don't wanna walk into an argument and stressful situation every time I come home just because she wants attention or the eggplant either. 😬😂

God, I sound like an ******* right now. 😂😅

But that's why I don't chase ass and date anymore. 🤷‍♂️😂

Ahh my old home, how I loveee this thread… right so wouldnt be me if I didnt annoy the lads with a question !

How would you feel about having a wife who would never ever cook for you after your 13 hour long shift? Her choice who cares? Or Hey, thats a long shift, I deserve to come home to a meal?
I love food. And the quickest way to my heart is through my stomach. Yet, I've always been the one to cook in relationships. They usually only knew how to cook one meal. I guess they figured after one meal they could hook the guy. But, I'm picky it takes a good three to four meals before I'm hooked. ;)

I love food. And the quickest way to my heart is through my stomach. Yet, I've always been the one to cook in relationships. They usually only knew how to cook one meal. I guess they figured after one meal they could hook the guy. But, I'm picky it takes a good three to four meals before I'm hooked. ;)
Aw, I must be weirdly made as a guy. What hooks me is the feeling of closeness. The smooching and the caressing, making out for four hours. Not necessarily the sex, but that feeling of being connected.

Aw, I must be weirdly made as a guy. What hooks me is the feeling of closeness. The smooching and the caressing, making out for four hours. Not necessarily the sex, but that feeling of being connected.
That's all great stuff too. Food and that, I wouldn't even care about sex. I'd be happy as a clam. She would own me. Ha! ha!

Don't worry about it Cen! 👋😅
Lmaoooo okay 🙈

Hahah I haven't heard that phrase in years, a lifetime ago I was in the house band at the Torture Garden London's top BDSM club I spent most nights there scared out of my wits.

Google ' English Tradwife ' it's a growing phenomenon in the UK has been for the last 20 years or so.
Yeps im a sweet English Trad wife alright 😅🤣
I'm weird and kinda into that stuff.
I enjoy vanilla sex but it gets boring.
I enjoy rough sex but it feels more like running a triathlon and gets exhausting and frankly just as boring if its still vanilla.
But BDSM fascinates me for the headspace and atmosphere factors.
I'm wildly creative, and I like the idea of the ability to introduce someone to a psychological experience, which is really what the proper original context of Eastern Tantric Sex Rituals were before the Western world derped and decided it was entirely about the physical aspect. :rolleyes:

I would, actually like a tradwife, bbbuuuttttt, knowing what I know about economics and business...😬 I don't wanna run around in a bigass circle just to end up back at where I'm at again. 😂 I'm 34 bro, I'm getting old, I can't keep doing that honeysuckle. 😂 But I don't wanna walk into an argument and stressful situation every time I come home just because she wants attention or the eggplant either. 😬😂

God, I sound like an ******* right now. 😂😅

But that's why I don't chase ass and date anymore. 🤷‍♂️😂
i agreeee why should ya argue with a woman anyway? Never understood such things, only time I argue is when im done and he is outttt I cant deal with constant arguing and disrespecting each other, its just not loving.

Oh Finished, you’ll always understand me 😅 quickest way to my heart is to eat what I cook 😂

Lmaoooo okay 🙈

i agreeee why should ya argue with a woman anyway? Never understood such things, only time I argue is when im done and he is outttt I cant deal with constant arguing and disrespecting each other, its just not loving.

By happenstance and perhaps bad luck I have a history of dating Bratty Submissives, who try to control and steer the direction of the relationship out of pocket as a subversive exploitation to try to make me confrontationally put them in their place. And see the thing is, I know that game, and how that game works, but after a 13 hour shift, I'm kinda like: 😩:rolleyes:😩 Please don't do this honeysuckle to me right now, I'mma put a time clock on the wall and clock in every time you start your honeysuckle and charge your ass for it! 😒

By happenstance and perhaps bad luck I have a history of dating Bratty Submissives, who try to control and steer the direction of the relationship out of pocket as a subversive exploitation to try to make me confrontationally put them in their place. And see the thing is, I know that game, and how that game works, but after a 13 hour shift, I'm kinda like: 😩:rolleyes:😩 Please don't do this honeysuckle to me right now, I'mma put a time clock on the wall and clock in every time you start your honeysuckle and charge your ass for it! 😒
Sounds rather dominant to me 🤣

Sounds rather dominant to me 🤣

Yeah, exactly.
That's what "topping from the bottom" means.
They're not actually Submissives, they're Sociopaths.
I don't have time for that honeysuckle.
And the reason I don't have time for that honeysuckle is because I'm prone to Psychopathy.
Psychopathy and Sociopathy do not mix because Sociopathy is a derivative of Psychopathy.
So it's a bit like when an angry chihuahua that's got something to prove fucks around and goes up against a scarred up pitbull aaannndddd I don't like the idea of actually ******* up the life of and destroying the life of someone I'm supposed to love anymore than I like the idea of someone who is supposed to love me taking advantage of me.
Again, that's why I stopped dating.
It's damage control.
I'm not abusive, I should make that clear.
But also I'm not taking any bullshit, either.
What I am is just very **** good at being defensive.

Last edited:
Yeah, exactly.
That's what "topping from the bottom" means.
They're not actually Submissives, they're Sociopaths.
I don't have time for that honeysuckle.
And the reason I don't have time for that honeysuckle is because I'm prone to Psychopathy.
Psychopathy and Sociopathy do not mix because Sociopathy is a derivative of Psychopathy.
So it's a bit like when an angry chihuahua that's got something to prove fucks around and goes up against a scarred up pitbull aaannndddd I don't like the idea of actually ******* up the life of and destroying the life of someone I'm supposed to love anymore than I like the idea of someone who is supposed to love me taking advantage of me.
Again, that's why I stopped dating.
It's damage control.
I'm not abusive, I should make that clear.
But also I'm not taking any bullshit, either.
What I am is just very **** good at being defensive.
Well now... this has peaked my interest, how on earth am I supposed to deep dive into this without ended up at some very... raunchy sites lmao

Truthfully... when I hear the word submissive I think of something I am not... I am not easy to handle by any means, but I like rules, and I won't break them lmao. I also believe my place is under my man, like my aunt says her husband is the head and she's the neck, both very important just one under the other, never heard anyone explain it like that before.

Anyway I totally understand what you mean, I used to have a similar side to me, a side that I try very hard to put bed because I was abusive which is never cool. I just didn't see it that way, it took chatting to ppl on here for me to think.. ah... I actually do thattt lol I started to explore my neurological diversity, and I am sure I am somewhere on the autistic spectrum... interesting to hear you think you are on the psychopathic spectrum... ugh the questions I wanna ask... I'll control myself lmao but you dont make it easy lol

Well now... this has peaked my interest, how on earth am I supposed to deep dive into this without ended up at some very... raunchy sites lmao

Truthfully... when I hear the word submissive I think of something I am not... I am not easy to handle by any means, but I like rules, and I won't break them lmao. I also believe my place is under my man, like my aunt says her husband is the head and she's the neck, both very important just one under the other, never heard anyone explain it like that before.

Anyway I totally understand what you mean, I used to have a similar side to me, a side that I try very hard to put bed because I was abusive which is never cool. I just didn't see it that way, it took chatting to ppl on here for me to think.. ah... I actually do thattt lol I started to explore my neurological diversity, and I am sure I am somewhere on the autistic spectrum... interesting to hear you think you are on the psychopathic spectrum... ugh the questions I wanna ask... I'll control myself lmao but you dont make it easy lol

I do this weird thing when I'm under pressure where I zero myself out emotionally so that I don't emotionally exist. It's a defensive reflex, likely developed from the trauma I've been through between family, friends and relationships.

But I learned how to harness that ability for work-related reasons so that while I'm at work I have weightless, emotionless thoughts combined with objective thought, allowing me to maximize my efficiency at performance.

Kinesthetics and physical tasks are made significantly easier this way for me, I'm able to better organize priorities according to time efficiency and mix it with my ability to memorize information and data which is needed in all of the multitasking that is demanded of us in Management positions. That's the aspect of Management that's universal: It's high mental demand pretty much everywhere regardless of the company.

So when I'm in a relationship and it becomes rather obvious after some time that I'm being taken advantage of, I emotionally zero myself out first BEFORE the confrontation starts from me taking a stand for myself. The result is that usually the person hurts themselves on me while trying to hurt me, instead of actually hurting me anymore than what they already might have.

Basically to put it metaphorically:
I just be ducklin, dodgin and weavin and they let hitting walls instead and wondering why they fist hurt and then get mad cause I keep moving.
🤷‍♂️😂

I like peace, dammit. 😂

Last edited:
Hmmm okay okay, now a question thats important to me… would you care if your partner wanted to wear matching outfits to special events like birthdays, weddings and other family events and stuff?

Hmmm okay okay, now a question thats important to me… would you care if your partner wanted to wear matching outfits to special events like birthdays, weddings and other family events and stuff?
That's not ever happening Princess! I look awful in a dress.

For me personally, nah, I think it's called ' twinning '..... actually, thinking about it, me an' the missus do wear outfits that kinda mirror each other so, yeah, maybe on some subconscious level we do.

I'm just putting it down to the fact that, like me, she has a grand eye for a statement piece.

Not particularly, but I'd question why said partners cares what I suddenly wear to events when I've never told her how to dress before...?
No offense, kid, but that's the kind of stuff I find really dumb. Funeral, you wear a suit. Weddings too. Birthdays, less formal, bit frufru but no snazzy. Beyond that...what does it matter?

That's not ever happening Princess! I look awful in a dress.

For me personally, nah, I think it's called ' twinning '..... actually, thinking about it, me an' the missus do wear outfits that kinda mirror each other so, yeah, maybe on some subconscious level we do.

I'm just putting it down to the fact that, like me, she has a grand eye for a statement piece.
Love itttt ! Me and my partner must match but I typically attract someone who hateees shopping so he’d send me… and theres my chance to pounce and make sure we have some matching outfits in our arsenal 😅

Eggs, hotdog, bacon? 🤷‍♂️
With riceeee!?!? Hmm well maybe eg fried rice

Not particularly, but I'd question why said partners cares what I suddenly wear to events when I've never told her how to dress before...?
No offense, kid, but that's the kind of stuff I find really dumb. Funeral, you wear a suit. Weddings too. Birthdays, less formal, bit frufru but no snazzy. Beyond that...what does it matter?
Awh none taken you’re allowed to find things dumb, I dont particularly find it smart 😂 just cuteeee ✨

Love itttt ! Me and my partner must match but I typically attract someone who hateees shopping so he’d send me… and theres my chance to pounce and make sure we have some matching outfits in our arsenal 😅

With riceeee!?!? Hmm well maybe eg fried rice

Awh none taken you’re allowed to find things dumb, I dont particularly find it smart 😂 just cuteeee ✨
I was actually going to go into a rant about how silly and twee it is but paused for thought and realised we pretty much do, I remember thinking how hot the old lady was when I used to see her about before we got together, she was always in ripped jeans and beat up all stars which is pretty much what I wear all the time nowadays.

This is why you're appreciated so much on this forum, well by me anyway, you always make me think and even if I don't agree with your view it's always valid. Cheers Ceno :)

Latest posts

Back