Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my alone time, but my girl would be welcome to interrupt that whenever she wanted when we were around each other - I'd always be up for spending some time with her.

Never had feelings then realised it was just friends (unless you mean I have feelngs, she probably doesn't...that seems to happen a lot!), but I have been in situation where girls have been "friends" with me and then I realised about 5 years later that they probably wanted to go out with me :rolleyes:

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Back when I was dating it was so simple.
You just club em on the head and drag em back to your cave.

:club:

I guess I am really old.:p

I hear some women still like that.;) LOL

A man after my own heart:D

I'm curious if guys like red lipstick on a girl?
Personally I like wearing it sometimes and I get a ton of compliments when I do, but the other day a guy told me he likes it because it turns him on thinking about me sucking his d*ck. By the way this guy is one of my moms 50 year old friends and I'm 18! Do you guys think it looks slutty?

A 50 year old dood told you that? =P I guess it looks sexy on you. Rather than lipstick I prefer soft/moisturized lips. I can see red lipstick being sexy on the right girl.

Wow, he sounds like a great friend...

To be honest I think lipstick is unnecessary, like kamya said soft and moisturized is what counts. I once kissed a girl with dry lips, all I can say is that kiss was full of friction.

It is nice though when I wake up in the mornings sometimes and find a lipstick print on me :)

crazy~beautiful said:
Personally I like wearing it sometimes and I get a ton of compliments when I do, but the other day a guy told me he likes it because it turns him on thinking about me sucking his d*ck. By the way this guy is one of my moms 50 year old friends and I'm 18! Do you guys think it looks slutty?

No , it's not slutty.

Your Mom needs better friends. What an ass!

I... **** Im sorry. But I totally think of a girl doing that to me if she's got bright red lipstick on. :D

Im going to hell.

I'm curious as to what her immediate reaction was to that...

Unacceptance said:
Naleena said:
I have a few questions for the men after reading a post :) I asked the women the same questions in the other thread.

1. Another man is flirting inappropriately with a woman you are exclusive with. What do you do?

2. What do you do to let a woman know you like her or are interested in her?

3. Is it ok for your girlfriend to be flirty as long as she is faithful?

* Responses from Unacceptance's Awesome Dating Guide for Supervillains.

#1. Have him liquefied in a giant blender, kidnap his family and burn down his village.

#2. Kidnap her, burn down her village, give her an ultimatum of becoming involved with me or unleashing my sonic death ray on a major city.

#3. What, she is flirting with another man? Where did she get the chance to get human contact? How did she escape my Doom Dungeon?! This is preposterous, obviously she'll have to be re-brainwashed. and I'm adding another layer to the imprisonment maze, the moat will have to be refortified. Dammit woman, you're going to be the death of me, just for this I'm burning down his village AND the neighboring village!

LMFAO! You are hilarious!

crazy~beautiful said:

Wow, he sounds like a pervert.

I like red lipstick on a girl, but not for that reason. I just think it looks classy.

:D

I use to have a bad stinky problem when i was in high school because I was over weight and only use deodorant. I have since slimmed way down and use both deodorant and body spray.

I have noticed that some guys and very rarely women don't use deodorant. But I think the main thing is that guys are either over weight and it is hard to continue to smell good or they work really hard.

I do know.

I tend to take a shower every day, and wear two different body sprays.

I can't speak for every man, though.

Body spray stinks doods =P. Shower + good deodorant is all you need. Being overweight doesn't have anything to do with it. Its just that most overweight people are too lazy to care about smelling nice.

Also, clean clothes and use good smelling softener.

Body spray actually smells good but wears off quickly and stops me from sweating as much. I have gotten many compliments for wearing stuff like Tag and Axe, it is like the frat boys cologne. Because people perspire at different rates some stuff works better for others.

What do you guys think about makeup? Icky? Hot? Prefer your woman without makeup?

I think women look best with a bit of makeup. Some lipstick, and maybe makeup around the eyes.

Latest posts

Back