Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question is… if the love of your life got pregnant with someone else just before reconnecting with you… would you still be with her and help raise beanie ?

My question is… if the love of your life got pregnant with someone else just before reconnecting with you… would you still be with her and help raise beanie ?

EEEyyy, Cen's first question in a hot minute. I was beginning to get bored.

I think that depends on the guy.
Some guys want kids and a family and wouldn't mind.
To me though, this whole situation sounds heartbreaking.
If she's the "love of my life," then why is she pregnant with someone else?
To me that sounds more like an oxymoron.
Clearly she's the love of that dudes life. 🤷‍♂️
That could be though because I just don't want kids and have a difficult time seeing myself as a father figure. :unsure:

EEEyyy, Cen's first question in a hot minute. I was beginning to get bored.

I think that depends on the guy.
Some guys want kids and a family and wouldn't mind.
To me though, this whole situation sounds heartbreaking.
If she's the "love of my life," then why is she pregnant with someone else?
To me that sounds more like an oxymoron.
Clearly she's the love of that dudes life. 🤷‍♂️
That could be though because I just don't want kids and have a difficult time seeing myself as a father figure. :unsure:
Awhh you missed me? 😉 Lol you men are too much 😇

well like imagine you fell in love younger but your parents said no you cant be together then you reconnected… her boobs looked amazing then shes like uhh i just found out im pregnant 🥺… will you… still… stay? Dun dun dunnnn

No chance Princess, if we'd disconnected she most likely wasn't ' the love of my life '. I'd find a better, and less pregnant, woman to be the new love of my life. I know, what can i say ,guess I'm just fickle ;)

No chance Princess, if we'd disconnected she most likely wasn't ' the love of my life '. I'd find a better, and less pregnant, woman to be the new love of my life. I know, what can i say ,guess I'm just fickle ;)
This is why I need a ring before its open season to my ovaries men are mean 😅

Awhh you missed me? 😉 Lol you men are too much 😇

well like imagine you fell in love younger but your parents said no you cant be together then you reconnected… her boobs looked amazing then shes like uhh i just found out im pregnant 🥺… will you… still… stay? Dun dun dunnnn

That's oddly specific. :unsure:
I pretty much always take the slow route on purpose.
So, I'd probably never end up in this situation.

But if I did end up in this situation, I guess if I was into her than the kid would be part of the punchline, no?

Don't want to raise another man's kid you say? You're worse than Hitler, Chairman Mao and Pol Pot rolled into one.

Don't want to raise another man's kid you say? You're worse than Hitler, Chairman Mao and Pol Pot rolled into one.
Hahahagh yeah, I have problems with responsibility and commitment. I 've even stopped feeding my cat since I discovered he goes next door and steals their cats food, win win 🕺

Latest posts

Back