Ramen Noodles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
I would just like to openly thank everyone included in the process of making noodles...and God..I love you!!!! The people...not God..You've brought such joy to my life with your quick cooking noodle packets *sniff* I just...*Sniff* I dunno what I would do without them!!! Everytime life's goin bad, you're there for me, waiting for me to cook you up in a vat of bioling water, just like all good friends do. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! KEEP ON MAKING THOSE RAMEN NOODLES FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL!!!!

Speaking of Ramen noodles...imma eat some right now...WHO's WITH ME????!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I'm bored :(

Naval_Fluff said:
YOU!!!! I lurve you to Sanal ^_^

I hate when people mispronounce Ramen...like my mom
"You want some ray-man noodle?"
-.-

ray-man? lol this is the first time I m hearing that word.

There was a time when I practically lived on that stuff. Those were salty days.

Spare said:

I did live on them for a long time. Kept a cabinet full of them. Eventually burned out on them and can't eat them any more. To bad, not much else that you can find for ten cents.

Minus said:
Spare said:

I did live on them for a long time. Kept a cabinet full of them. Eventually burned out on them and can't eat them any more. To bad, not much else that you can find for ten cents.

Not anything worth eating ^_^

The Federated States of Micronesia are going to me upset with me for burning out on Ramen noodles? Darn, started another war.

Latest posts

Back