Ramen Noodles

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tofu, jeez back to ramen

This would have been a better place for a non-offending tomato.

lol veggie or fruit! I say, who cares! There's starving kids all over the world and we're wondering if the tomato is really a fruit..just say screw it and give it to those kids :p

I remember when my mom said there were starving kids in Africa..I was like, "Well go over there and feed them then!"

Anyway, back to Ramen....hmm..I've exhausted my Ramen randomness :(

noodle.jpg

I saw a spicy once but it wasn't labeled Korean

It was just labeled "Hot". No indication of what flavor that was.

Yes just another brand name. It seems to be one of the bigger names at least around here.

But that's not the one which sells here most though Top Ramen is my favourite and it tastes way better than anything else which has been sold here.

This tops the list of bestsellers here.

mvc-362x.jpg

Never seen that one. Does it say Vegetarian?

Yeah but I think they have non vegetarian things too like chicken flavoured and all

Is there actually chicken in the chicken flavored?

lol I am not sure but how do they flavour it without something of chicken?

Seems that everything is chemical these days but they may run a chicken beak through the mix.

Are the noodles different in the vegetarian? Made without eggs?

The chicken one says No artificial flavours or colours so it has to be real thing.

Yeah I think the vegetarian ones are egg-free too. Pure wheat or rice or whatever they make it from lol and their taste-maker will have some vegetables inside it as in dried form but when we boil it, it will look fresh. Things like chopped carrots.

Latest posts

Back