Re: I would like to meet people I can IM with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishingWell

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am fairly new to this Forum and am finding it difficult to connect with anyone. I am reaching out, answering some posts, playing the games, and have posted some of my poetry.

I don't know if anyone would like to Private Message me, and maybe we can find out a little about each other.

I have AOL and Yahoo for Instant Messenging, and maybe after a while, someone would like to chat with me that way.

Good luck to all of you trying to find solutions to your problems, and I hope to hear from some of you.

Thank you! :rolleyes:

WishingWell said:
Hi everybody,

I am fairly new to this Forum and am finding it difficult to connect with anyone. I am reaching out, answering some posts, playing the games, and have posted some of my poetry.

I don't know if anyone would like to Private Message me, and maybe we can find out a little about each other.

I have AOL and Yahoo for Instant Messenging, and maybe after a while, someone would like to chat with me that way.

Good luck to all of you trying to find solutions to your problems, and I hope to hear from some of you.

Thank you! :rolleyes:

You can PM me if you like, but I don't IM.

Latest posts

Back