real life face to face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skyped with someone from here some time ago, but never met anyone here face-to-face.

However, my last GF was someone I met on another forum.

Serenia said:
I want to meet two people from here. One she knows, when we can :). The other guy...hmm I think I might get him to meet up, maybe if I bribe him with bacon butties.

I'm sure your paths will cross at some point. Maybe he'll just walk up behind you one day and say 'Boo!' :)

I've found sweet people on internet are even more sweeter in real life, don't know about different type. I've yet to meet someone who is sort of more cold in nature, just wondering how they are in real life...

Cavey said:
Serenia said:
I want to meet two people from here. One she knows, when we can :). The other guy...hmm I think I might get him to meet up, maybe if I bribe him with bacon butties.

I'm sure your paths will cross at some point. Maybe he'll just walk up behind you one day and say 'Boo!' :)

If he comes up behind me and scares me like that he better beware he doesn't get a dent in his club :p :p

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
Serenia said:

If he comes up behind me and scares me like that he better beware he doesn't get a dent in his club :p :p

Ooooh feisty!

Have yet to meet anyone from here face to face. But I think I'd get along with quite a few.

Nope. Not sure I want to either, that would be stressful. Besides, I tend to keep my distance on the internet. Never know who you're talking to and all that. The few people I would consider 'friends' who I've met on the internet. Ehh, I dunno. Maybe.

Oldyoung said:
Have yet to meet anyone from here face to face. But I think I'd get along with quite a few.

I think we'd get along well. :)

I personally have met some people from online. It was a nice thing. I wonder if it'll happen again but that's up to me.

Volt said:
I personally have met some people from online. It was a nice thing. I wonder if it'll happen again but that's up to me.

That would be cool, huh!

Haven't met anyone in real life that I know on the internet. There are certainly some people here I would like to meet. Might confirm that the internets *gasp* are real! People will no longer just be possible figments of my imagination.

I have met few people from different sites, also my ex bf from this forum. It's always very exciting and a bit of nervousness to finally meet someone face to face, but it's always worth it in the end even if the contact wouldn't continue for whatever reason. I blame my shyness about this, lol. Though... You never know if you never meet. :) I highly suggest to meet face to face, if it's realistic and possible.

I'll probably be meeting someone from the forum face to face this year. =] I'm really nervous but really excited!

Solivagant said:
I'll probably be meeting someone from the forum face to face this year. =] I'm really nervous but really excited!

:0

Exciting!! Hope it goes well and that you'll have a wonderful time. :D

Solivagant said:

Ooo so curious to know who! Have a good time :).

Latest posts

Back