Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'll ever understand the 'hiding' thing. I tried it for about 12 minutes. What is even the point? 'Oh my God. The internet is mean'.. What in the literal fresia? Just...go do your bullshit. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have minimal input anyway

I can't even come up with anything pseudo relatively almost not quite interesting. So, just add Christmas gripes here, I guess I'm just shooting for 45 more posts, because that will be a fun number. Especially if I'm the 45th.

I'm bored and yes, padding numbers. I choose this time on purpose. Europe and nearby locales , if I'm correct, are in early morning. Here, it's a little late for most. I know currently I don't have any time restrictions. But I'm hoping that will go back to availability of a certain time frame. So, I persist. I do end up talking to pretty much myself. Aside from the bored admin/moderator, it's just quiet. Finding someone that isn't...bored and lonely rarely happens. And honestly, that is somewhat uplifting. I'll never get the thing I ***** about adnusea, but once in awhile it's kinda nifty. Um, my reason is...um...shoot, I don't have one. Guess this was yet another rant to myself. Sorry to those who read this.

We get these down times about now. And, I will try to read these mimi-manifestos. It's when they pair up with the popular meme thingies, about outright online exaggerated lies that I have to just stop. No, this didn't happen. No, this isn't a thing. It's unbelievable how sane and logical I feel after that

I want to make a thread titled 'I'm losing my honeysuckle' but honeysuckle is typed Sh&t so it passes. I'm not, yet. And it may exist. But, it seems like a great place to vent. And, if anyone feels like making it, I'll just be glad it was created

Yay, I participated. But I still find myself typing what is probably too much information. I delete it obviously, but I know me. Do you find yourself deleting a sentence or three before posting, or do you just naturally edit accordingly? I'm about 50/50.

I don't want to not engage when I'm on here. But jeepers, I cant find threads I want to associate with. I'm not better, I just can't relate. I dunno.

I don't want to not engage when I'm on here. But jeepers, I cant find threads I want to associate with. I'm not better, I just can't relate. I
Yeah things can be unclear or distorted from far distances. Maybe you should come down from your perch a bit.

So, we have a new year set to befall us. Certain cultures, locations, superstitions can have a meal or something similar that they consider good luck, and will bring them glad tidings. I've never really had one, so I'm curious about others.

Is tonight a sign of sadness whilst being here on this night? I mean, I spent 13 1/2 years working overnight. Plenty of times watching the day change. I thought it was awesome and special when I was like, 10. I just need to remember that it's 23 and not 22.

I'm probably not going to get it. When honeysuckle, aka life, gets dark, hard, depressing, why do people try to find an ex, specifically that 'one' that 'gets' you. I did quotes twice. I don't see the point. They're gone for a reason. Just do sad. It sucks. But, if you're here, or other outlets, explore. Six of one, half dozen of the other

You're here. I'll add hidden people ok. You won't even play a game? Just....why? Enlighten me as to the no effort. It's just ******* stupid.

So I try to not sit idle when I'm here. It just seems assainine to do that. I start responding to threads, but halfway through I wonder if it sounds helpful, clueless or condescending. I honestly just want to have conversations. So I participate while I'm here usually. I know what forums and chat rooms are, I remember when there were like 5, and zero rules. That honeysuckle was wild. And I am also aware how long this site can keep you 'present'. I'm also aware of the addiction of never wanting to miss out. But this was just really because three times tonight I started to respond, and then stopped. I can't be alone in this, the statistical odds are to great.

So I try to not sit idle when I'm here. It just seems assainine to do that. I start responding to threads, but halfway through I wonder if it sounds helpful, clueless or condescending. I honestly just want to have conversations. So I participate while I'm here usually. I know what forums and chat rooms are, I remember when there were like 5, and zero rules. That honeysuckle was wild. And I am also aware how long this site can keep you 'present'. I'm also aware of the addiction of never wanting to miss out. But this was just really because three times tonight I started to respond, and then stopped. I can't be alone in this, the statistical odds are to great.
There have been lots of people who have stated the same thing here. Some even go so for as to post and then delete the content of their post. I think that happens to everyone at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back