Relationships and feeling suspicious

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfe

Reaction score
Ok well I explained in the new members forum how I have issues with trust.
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8609
I got together with my new boyfriend Anthony just 3 weeks ago. I have found that I like him a lot, I adore him actually. Just the thing that bothers me is I have these annoying little feelings of being suspicious. He truly seems different then other guys... but I have said that before... just I don't know what to do I am having a really hard time trusting him. Should I try to talk to him about this?

i would say yes. i think that communication is the first and foremost important thing in a relationship, imho.
just... one advice - don't make it sounds like you suspect him IF YOU DO NOT. he does not deserve backfires from what other people did to you (hug)

and is signature drawing something you did? it's pretty :D

Wolfe said:
Should I try to talk to him about this?

You want this to work? Talk to him about the color of your poo. Well, don't do that...but you get my point. Shade is right; absolute honest communication is ESSENTIAL to a working relationship. How can you have a good relationship if you're hiding things from each other?

:D Good luck with it all!

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Wolfe said:
Should I try to talk to him about this?

You want this to work? Talk to him about the color of your poo. Well, don't do that...but you get my point. Shade is right; absolute honest communication is ESSENTIAL to a working relationship. How can you have a good relationship if you're hiding things from each other?

:D Good luck with it all!

----Steve

Lol thanks xD and yeah I ended up talking to him about it and it's all cool so thanks guys I appreciate the help

Latest posts

Back