ren and stimpy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when that show was popular every morning on the radio show in town they'd play the "don't whiz on the electric fence" song lmao

I never really did get into them but I enjoyed watching beavis and butthead, which were popular around the same time.

Kinda stupid now, i don't really even laugh like I used to when I watched it back then, but gosh how it reminds me of those times. My sophomore year in HS....the last time I was really ever happy.

i rememebr this show, it was awesome. i just found out the other day that the same guy does both voices so its like hes talking to himself. its the same guy that does the voice for fry, the professor, and zoidberg on futurama. i dont know how he does so many different sounding voices.

John Kricfalusi the creator originally voiced Ren untill he got the sack by the studio..Billy West then took over both parts..John went on to make a few more more adult Ren & Stimpy's which i think are OK but I do prefer seasons 1 & 2...the "son of stimpy" episode always cheers me up.

The show follows two characters - Ren, a Chihuahua crazy - and - Stimpy, cat incredibly stupid - like they think all types of hair brain schemes and get into some really sticky situations.I this video very well and the Technology is also very good here.

Latest posts

Back