Runciters Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runciter

Reaction score
I've been in a photographic funk recently. I thought I'd dig up some of my old photos and post them here. Hopefully I'll regain some motivation in the process.

I'm feeling somewhat nostalgic so here's a few photos of where a used to live. I've seen lots of great nature photos in other threads and though an urban setting might make a nice change. The first two are the views from my old flat and the third is the train that used to be part of my daily commute.

Hope you enjoy, more will follow.

4p3d.jpg

vqce.jpg

1vy8.jpg

Awesome pictures, I like the train one the best.

Pretty self explanatory:
hzgz.jpg

You do not want to know how many attempts it took to get the timing right on this:
07ti.jpg

I used to shoot a lot of gigs, I'll post some images from them soon but thought I'd put the full version of my avatar here first:
c43d.jpg

Might as well show the original version of my sig while I'm here, I doubt my friend (the model) will ever find it here and if he does, tough honeysuckle! :p Not only was I the photographer/director of this image, but also the dude on the far right (literally, not politically) with the baton.
6yny.jpg

300th post! :D
Thanks again for looking, all comments are welcome.

I have sigs turned off, so I actually haven't seen any version of that last one. Very awesome! If it were a movie advert, I'd go see it. All four must have taken a lot of patience and talent.

Thanks Locke, the last one was inspired by a phase of reading dystopian fiction, 1984, Brave New World, The Handmaid's Tale, we, et al. It took a while to set it up and shoot but I'm happy with the result.

The third one however, just took plenty of alcohol consumption and experimentation. As well as much dancing. :p

Your photographs put mine to shame. I find something I like and then point the camera in the right direction, yours look very professional and like some thought has gone into their composition. Very impressive.

user 130057 said:
Your photographs put mine to shame. I find something I like and then point the camera in the right direction, yours look very professional and like some thought has gone into their composition. Very impressive.

To be fair, I was a professional for a few years, as well as a teacher. :p

Thanks for the compliment tough user 130057, I've enjoyed looking through your shots too and you should feel no shame, it's not a competition and you have some beautiful images in there. I've never really been that great at landscapes and you should be proud of what you've managed to capture. :)

Wow, Runciter those are truly gorgeous - such attention to detail! I envy your talent, sir.

Thank you kindly, Missy.

I'm already feeling more motivated, so thanks everyone. I'll post some more tomorrow.

Danielle said:
I love the water drop....so cool!

I don't think I've yet had the pleasure, so it's nice to meet you and I thank you for your comment!

How did you get the Eiffel Tower into your town? (Second photo out of your appartment) Did they realize there's something missing in Paris? Probably not yet.

quintus said:
How did you get the Eiffel Tower into your town? (Second photo out of your appartment) Did they realize there's something missing in Paris? Probably not yet.

Garlic and baguettes make a great distraction. ;)

Garlic and baguette? Is it not more Pastis and baguette? You got away with the Eiffel Tower by using GARLIC and baguette as distraction? The Parisiens are so sloppy.
I like your pictures.

Definitely some talent here. Wth. You were just being humble! :p

Awesome work, seriously.

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies. :)

Back before Jessops had died. When I once worked there:
3lep.jpg

This one I have affectionately nicknamed Monster Hand:
41hw.jpg

Another self-explainatory flower:
ypnr.jpg

I used to know this cute little guy pretty well:
nu0e.jpg

The obligatory insect macro shot:
e5jg.jpg

My motivation is defiantly returning and I'm now wondering what to shoot. What would you fine people rather see? The historic city I call home, the landscapes that surround it or more insect related macros?

Latest posts

Back