Russia invades Ukraine and takes control of Chernobyl.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep watching zombiebox propaganda. i saw entire ukraine in flames. lol. putin is already in his headquarters in kiev raping ukrainian children and making plans to attack new york and san francisco. this honeysuckle never ends. same on euronews. eurotards are no different. it's a shame most of population will never know the truth. nobody cares.

Well, the markets were quick to react. Expect even higher prices to come. People will start hoarding supplies again too. Our UK members are going to get hit hard at the market. Better get your iodine tablets while you still can.

One thing I thought about this today, was that the younger soldiers on both sides were just kids, or even babies, when I was in high school. And a lot probably weren't even born, when I was a kid myself. Meanwhile Putin has been around, and been the person he is, longer than any of us.

It's too bad younger people have to get caught up in other people's wars, about stuff that existed way before they even did. Also, the world is too connected for war anymore. What happens on one end of the globe, doesn't just stay there anymore, it affects everything. Either way, hopefully this ends soon.

One thing I thought about this today, was that the younger soldiers on both sides were just kids, or even babies, when I was in high school. Meanwhile Putin has been around longer than any of us.

It's too bad younger people have to get caught up in other people's wars, about stuff that existed way before they even did. Also, the world is too connected for war anymore. What happens on one end of the globe, doesn't just stay there anymore, it affects everything. Either way, hopefully this ends soon.
I agree. All the leaders on all sides should be leading the troops into battle. The young guys should be towards the back. Wars wouldn't last very long and they wouldn't get started unless absolutely neccessary.

I agree. All the leaders on all sides should be leading the troops into battle. The young guys should be towards the back. Wars wouldn't last very long and they wouldn't get started unless absolutely neccessary.

Yeah, it's like, when you're young, you're fighting for someone else's problem, instead of getting to choose your own destiny for yourself.

I look back in history and I don't think I could see myself fighting in most wars, since most seem like manipulation. WW2 is the only one I can think of that was existential, where if the Allies lost, the world would have been a much darker place. It actually was a battle of good vs evil, not just the interests of established power and money playing chess against each other. But for the most part, war just feels like it would be someone else's purpose instead of mine.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's like, when you're young, you're fighting for someone else's problem, instead of getting to choose your own destiny for yourself.

I look back in history and I don't think I could see myself fighting in most wars, since most seem like manipulation. WW2 is the only one I can think of that was existential, where if the Allies lost, the world would have been a much darker place. But for the most part, war just feels like it would be someone else's purpose instead of mine.
I've got no problem fist fighting some ahole. But, killing people for someone else's cause because they tell me to do so? No way. But, when I was young and didn't know anything I was ready and prepared to do it. Young people are easily influenced and controlled.

I've got no problem fist fighting some ahole. But, killing people for someone else's cause because they tell me to do so? No way. But, when I was young and didn't know anything I was ready and prepared to do it. Young people are easily influenced and controlled.

That's what I was thinking about reading Reddit earlier. A lot of people were all fired up for the war. But I was thinking, how can you be, in this day and age. It's not a team sport, or an action movie, or a video game, it's for real. The worst that happens isn't that you have to wait to respawn, if you get killed that's it, you're done. I don't know what I'd feel that strongly about that I'd want to risk my life for it. Maybe it's my first world perspective in comfy America, and I don't even consider myself well-off by any stretch of the imagination. But I still feel like I'd have too much to lose to go fight in some war.

Last edited:
It's been building up for years with NATO extending eastward beyond where it had agreed to remain (Germany). NATO helped create this monster.

Last edited:
Putin's a monkey with a grenade a bloody nuclear grenade at that. In the UK like most of Europe we rely heavily on Russian oil & gas so it will hit us hard. The Ukraine is a major supplier of cereals and grain to the UK so that's going to hurt too. Let's not even go into how much money Russian billionaires have given to Boris' tory party over the last few years.

The worst thing is the lives that are going to be lost and ruined to feed the ego of a lunatic.

Since mankind's dawn, a handful of oppressors have accepted the responsibility over our lives that we should have accepted for ourselves. By doing so, they took our power. By doing nothing, we gave it away. We've seen where their way leads, through camps and wars, towards the slaughterhouse.

I'm not sure what information you have but when Putin says the people are with him it's a Lie. It's something existing only in his mind.
We are not all narcissistic aggressive sociopath. Most of pepole are against the war (at least in the big cities). We don't want people to be killed. We feel a shame and a sorrow. A lot of people have the relatives, friends, co-workers in Ukraine.
But our goverment has an army and they do use it against us as well. Some of us(like me) are weak and intimidated and some spent this night in a cell because the went out to the streets with the posters "no war". 2-4 fully armed military's were taking one unarmed person wtih a piece of paper. Up to 4 trained soldiers for 1 unarmed woman. I wonder what this brave men tell their kids "I defend our Motherland from the very dangerous enemies: the girls with a paper"? I'm to cowardly for it, for going out with the posters and waiting when the policmen/soldiers will come and will beat unaramed peaceful people.
Anyway we will pay and are paying for all theese. Now we are the uncovered agressors, the other world hates and dislikes us. And probably we deserve it all for letting it so far for being passive and cowards, maybe 12 year ago it could be prevented. I've never voted for him and his gang. A lot of people have never voted for them. I should never have born a child here.

PS If I would think about the prices -I can go out of the window right now. I collected some money for some electronics(there is a lot of dust from the road, I wanted a cleaning deviсe) today it's 30% up. I still can afford it if I go today, but I don't know if there is any use of it anymore.

We, the Westernised world, learned nothing from the Iraqi war. The pointless death of our soldiers. The wasteful use of our resources. The death and destruction. The burning oil fields. And for what, we were sold a lie. Both Bush and Blair, let their insecurities govern their judgement, and become hell bent upon war.

Now, I can't claim to understand the current situation in the Ukraine. I feel as though the media are doing as Bush and Blair did, scandalising their reports, baying for war.

Likewise, I regard Putin as a megalomaniac. However, a very intelligent one at that. He is not likely to be taking a gamble, rather than playing with loaded dice. He feels entirely justified in whatever principles he is holding to, and will subsequently slaughter everyone who steps in his way. The likes of Radovan Karadžić did much the same.

What I do know is the following.

In 2008 the U.S. economy completely imploded; but, we averted disaster by basically paying the banksters the protection money. We rewarded malfeasance, incompetence, and corruption; because the alternative was disaster.

If that wasn't bad enough, a virus, of some kind, spread through out the world; and the WORLD decided to shut down. So, there is an economic impact to that. We did not handle that well.

From what I understand, Putin, is upset that NATO hasn't stayed in it's own yard as he believed he was promised they would do. And I don't doubt he's wrong about that; because the West is _always_ expansionist, fights dirty, and often sets up puppet governments to advance it's own economic interests.

The military is always the number one driver of the economy. They source the brightest minds, the most sought after resources and talent, they spend the most, they aim to be the most technologically informed and outfitted, and they are always the #1 priority.

So..

Surely sowing panic, unrest, and discord is the best way to go about things.

War is peace, Ignorance is strength, and freedom is slavery.

I'm not sure what information you have but when Putin says the people are with him it's a Lie. It's something existing only in his mind.
We are not all narcissistic aggressive sociopath. Most of pepole are against the war (at least in the big cities). We don't want people to be killed. We feel a shame and a sorrow. A lot of people have the relatives, friends, co-workers in Ukraine.
But our goverment has an army and they do use it against us as well. Some of us(like me) are weak and intimidated and some spent this night in a cell because the went out to the streets with the posters "no war". 2-4 fully armed military's were taking one unarmed person wtih a piece of paper. Up to 4 trained soldiers for 1 unarmed woman. I wonder what this brave men tell their kids "I defend our Motherland from the very dangerous enemies: the girls with a paper"? I'm to cowardly for it, for going out with the posters and waiting when the policmen/soldiers will come and will beat unaramed peaceful people.
Anyway we will pay and are paying for all theese. Now we are the uncovered agressors, the other world hates and dislikes us. And probably we deserve it all for letting it so far for being passive and cowards, maybe 12 year ago it could be prevented. I've never voted for him and his gang. A lot of people have never voted for them. I should never have born a child here.

PS If I would think about the prices -I can go out of the window right now. I collected some money for some electronics(there is a lot of dust from the road, I wanted a cleaning deviсe) today it's 30% up. I still can afford it if I go today, but I don't know if there is any use of it anymore.
:( I'm cowardly too, in many ways. It's tough to know what's worth sticking one's neck out for. Doesn't seem like it makes much of a difference anymore. I don't hate or dislike Russia, though. It's just a country like any other.

I was watching Stephen Colbert last night, doing his thing, bringing up the Ukraine situation. There were a few laughs to be had; but, in my mind I'm thinking, "what the fresia am I watching?" I feel like the most appropriate thing to do would be to just air 5 minutes of silence for the people of Ukraine and Russia and Europe, and then just end the show. Wouldn't that be so much more, 'something,' than just continuing on with, 'business as usual.' Business as usual is ******* honeysuckle up the world over...

I know it's territorial and people of donbas are secondary but if they feel like being with russia and not ukronazis they have the right to ask for help and receive it. If i was in their situation i would've done same. Yes i watch RT and every other news network from different countries with different opinions. Then i form my own opinion. One news network in the states briefly showed the entire map of ukraine in flames. Made me laugh. I'm surrounded by ignorance and stupidity. Not shocked how everyone swallows this nonsense. Anyone who jumps to conclusions should make an effort to learn history, cultures, politics. It's too much effort. Better to grab a burger, popcorn, netflix and chill and pray for ukraine lol.

Latest posts

Back